Chapter 16

"Niall... Can I talk to you?" Harry approaches Niall on the side once they've settled at Liam's flat.

"Sure mate."

Harry releases a loud sigh, and pulls Niall in for a hug. Niall pauses confusedly, before wrapping his arms around him, patting his back.

"Make him happy. Please." Harry whispers, as he hears footsteps approach them.

Niall simply nods, and smiles before pulling away.

"What's up?" Liam asks, looking back and forth from Harry to Niall, eyeing them suspiciously.

"I was just telling Niall about Cara." Harry says quickly, feeling his heart clench.

"Where is she? Aren't her and Louis best mates now?" Liam smirks at Louis, but Louis just shrugs.

"We ehm... broke up"

"She left him. Ran off to America." Louis growls, and Liam frowns.

"What? Why!"

"She said 'she had fun', but shes going out to America for some fashion show or something. Who knows." Harry shrugs, "I'm trying not to care."

Liam hugs him quickly, before pulling away and smiling. "Well she's stupid anyway."

Harry laughs, and Niall smiles awkwardly.

"Yeah well, let's call Zayn and.. get some.. bitches in here?" Harry says, and Louis laughs, sending Zayn a quick text.

To: Bradford

Z-ZAYNNNNN!!

Get your ass over here so we can get some women over here to dance on tables!

From: Bradford

Sure, I'll be over soon I guess

Louis looks over at Harry, "Call a few 'hoes' man! Let's get this party started!"

Harry nods, and pulls out his phone calling a few women, while Niall and Liam go to the store for drinks, pizza, and cups. They buy 300 red cups, and over two gallons of alcohol.

"This is going to be a big party." Liam laughs, and Niall nods agreeingly.

When they get back to the house, its full of people. Mostly women, but full nonetheless. Zayn is in the corner with a girl, and Liam points them out laughing as the girl grinds her arse on his crotch, hands running through his dark quiffed hair.

His hands are skillful as they run down her long torso, cupping her breasts. He smiles looking up at Niall, giving him a thumbs up.

Liam sits the alcohol and cups on the table, arranging the cups, and filling them all with alcohol. He pulls out a set of ping pong balls, and shouts, "BEER PONG ANYONE!"

A bunch of people crowd the table as Harry and Louis stand across from Niall and Liam.

"Alright lads. Time to school you in beer pong." Niall laughs, throwing the first ball in the cup, making alcohol splash on the table.

Harry grins, throwing the cup back with a laugh. Liam tries bouncing the ball off the table, sinking it in a cup. Niall howls, and the crowd claps.

"Yeahhhh Liam!" Someone yells out, and Liam laughs, watching Louis take back two cups.

This was going to be a fun night.

"N-Niall! Listen to me right now!" A drunken Harry stuttered, stumbling through the crowd of people.

"I need to find Lili." Niall muttered, tripping on his own feet. He laughed as he fell on his back, and laughed even harder as Harry doubled over in tears.

He helped Niall up, and slammed a hand down on his shoulder. "Listen Buck-o!"

Niall laughed loudly, "Buck-o!? Watching more American flicks again Harry?"

"Yup! And you know what," he screeched over the music, "If you hurt Liam, like I did, I will skin you alive."

Niall frowned, "Alright. I take your bet, and I raise you two Liam's"

They doubled over with laughter as Zayn carried Liam toward them.

"He's ready to sleep" Zayn says, "I'm gonna take him to bed."

"Alright! Thanks Zayn."

Liam awoke at the sound of Niall's voice, and reached out for Niall like a child.

Niall smiled, pulling Liam into his arms. He'd been working out lately, so he'd be strong enough to carry Liam whenever the situation called for it.

"Hey baby," Niall slurred kissing Liam's forehead.

Liam smiled a drunken smile and curled in Niall's arms, tucking his head in the curve of his neck.

"Hi," he whispered as Niall climbed the stairs to their bedroom. "S' the party over already?"

"For us yeah, we're gonna get you to bed."

Liam nodded yawning, Niall kicked the door shut behind them, and placed Liam gently on the large fluffy bed.

Liam tugged Niall's face down to his, placing a rapid kiss on his lips. Niall smiled into the kiss as he felt Liam pull his shirt over his head, running his hands along Niall's slender torso.

"Mine." Liam said, kissing him harder. Running his hands along his growing erection.

He tugged Niall's shorts down, and set to pulling off his own clothes.

Niall hovered over him, staring at his naked body hungrily.

Liam tugged at Niall's briefs, straining against his erection.

"Off"

He slipped them down his legs, smiling as he erection springs free.

"I love you" Niall says, a sloppy smile appearing on his face.

"I love you Niall"