Chapter 18

Hey guys, my computer broke, so I'll be having short chapters until I get it fixed :/

Thanks for all the reads :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, I have to ask. Harry how do you feel about Niam?"

Harry chuckles at the interviewer, "Well. I still love Liam. But Liam is happy, and Niall is making that happen."

Liam smiles at Niall, "What about the secretive tweets to Zayn?"

Zayn grins and Harry turns a deep red, "Well. Perrie and I broke up about a month ago." Boos sound throughout the audience, and Zayn chuckles, "And Louis wanted to know if I was gay."

Louis frowns, "So I dared him to kiss-"

"Make out with!" Niall interrupts,

"Make out with." Louis corrects himself, "Harry."

"So I did. And it was the best kiss of his life. But no, I am not gay."

Louis scoffs, "Yeah right."

"Well, I've got another question for Harry." The interviewer laughs. "What happened to Cara?"

Harry frowns, but recovers quickly. "She up and left."

The interviewer frowns, "Any reason why?"

"She was finished with me," he chuckles, "I must admit that I was shocked. But, she wanted something new."

"That's heartbreaking."

"A little. But, you gotta move on eventually."

The interviewer nods, and turns to Niall and Liam "So Niam. How long have you been a thing?"

"A couple weeks, maybe two." Niall answers smiling at Liam, "But, I've always liked Liam. Sorry Haz, but he's just amazing. He's sweet, smart, and just uncontrollably caring. What's not to love?"

"Awww!" The crowd exclaims, and Niall turns beet red.

"Harry. I must admit, I assumed you'd be angry."

"There's nothing to be angry about. They're amazing together, and as long as they're happy, what's the problem?"

The crowd breaks out into applause and the interviewer laughs, "Well. We're out of time. Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niam. Good luck with fame lads, hope to see you back here again."

They all stand to shake hands before leaving the stage.

"That was a good interview." Zayn says quietly.

"As usual, Harry stole the spotlight." Louis growls jokingly, punching him lightly.

"Hah, no Niam over there stole the spotlight."

He looks over and sticks his tongue out as he sees Niall kissing Liam feverishly.

"So Zayn. What do you say about round 2? I don't know about you, but I got a proper hard on from that kiss."

Zayn laughs, "Sure. I'm down."

Louis frowns, "I guess I'll call El then. Since you clowns want no part of my companionship."

Harry laughs, leaving a sloppy wet kiss on Louis' cheek.

"See you later."

Zayn wastes no time in pushing Harry against the wall as soon as they enter his flat.

He crashes his mouth down on Harry's as he pins his arms above his head.

Harry moans into Zayn's mouth as he feels his hand grip his stiffening member.

"Unf, fck Zayn." He growls as Zayn's lips kiss down his neck, and suck below his collarbone.

"Shhh" Zayn says, kissing him again. He tugs his shirt over his head kissing down his chest to his v-line.

He runs his tongue under the strap of Harry's briefs and Harry groans in anticipation. Harry stands again, as Zayn pulls his own shirt off and tugs him towards the couch.

"I'm about to rock your world Styles."

"Bring it on Malik."