Chapter 20

"The tour is canceled lads." Simon says, as all the boys' jaws drop.

"CANCELED!?" Niall exclaims, and Simon sighs.

"Canceled. Harry has three broken ribs, and his throat is bruised. He can't sing."

"What?" Liam says quietly, "Where is he?"

"He should be at his flat. He's to be on bed rest for a month." Simon says, "Tweet about it. We'll have a give-away when Harry's well, and get the tour post-poned."

Before Simon can finish, Liam is out the door and headed to Harry's.

He speeds there and it finally hits him why he hadn't seen Harry in a week, or seen any pictures or tweets. He wants to hit himself for not checking up on Harry, but he was too busy wondering why Niall was seemingly avoiding him. Then he curses himself again for leaving Niall.

"Liam, what are you getting yourself into?"

When he gets to Harry's flat, he doesn't bother knocking. He just uses his key.

"Haz? Where are you?" He calls out and hears a grunt from the upper levels of the flat. He climbs the stairs two at a time, and his heart breaks as he sees a bruised Harry struggling to stand.

He immediately flocks to Harry's side, helping him out of bed. He's awarded with a lazy smile, and he sees that Harry's on medicine.

"Leeyum! How are ya buddy?" Harry smiles, and Liam frowns.

"What happened to you?" He demands and Harry stops laughing,

"I was drinking at the pub, yeah? And some guy recognised me, and said that I was a fag. So I hit him, because what does he know, yeah?" Harry frowns at the memory, before laughing again, "I kicked his arse. And he came back later with a group of people."

"Why didn't you leave?!" Liam screams, helping him down the stairs

"Because if I want a drink, goddamn it, I WILL have a drink!" Harry growls, shoving Liam away. Liam looks at him and frowns, walking down the rest of the stairs away from him. He starts the tea pot and watches Harry struggle down the remainder of the stairs.

They sit at the table in silence until the tea pot goes off, and he makes himself a cup.

"Don't I get one?" Harry frowns and Liam laughs.

"Remember this? 'If I want a drink, goddamn it, I WILL have a drink!' well Harry, have a drink." He takes a sip of his tea and watches Harry's temper begin to rise.

Harry takes a deep breath and sighs, "Alright."

He struggles to stand, dramatically clutching his ribs. "Sit down."

He looks up at Liam and grins as Liam pours another cup of tea.

"So why are you here anyway?" Harry asks, sipping his tea skeptically. Liam frowns.

"Maybe because I wanted to see how you were, yeah? You didn't tell anyone where you were, just disappeared."

Harry laughs, "You guys were fine without me. Zayn was with his new girlfriend, Lou was with El, and you have Niall."

Liam looks down at his fingers guiltily, "I message you all the time though."

"Yeah. You do. And I don't reply. Don't you get it Liam? I don't want you hanging around anymore. I don't want to be in One Direction anymore. I'm the loose wheel. You all have each other and then there's me. It hurts more than you could imagine, and I'm done."

Liam looks up at him surprisingly, "You can't be serious Harry."

Harry scoffs, "Oh but I am. Simon knows. It's over. Find a new member or don't, I don't care."

Liam stands, and walks over to him. He takes a deep breath before pushing Harry's chair back and climbing into his lap.

"What-"

He silences Harry's argument by smashing his lips into his. His hands immediately find their way to his hair, and Harry's hands pull Liam impossibly closer. He grunts in pain as Liam's leg brushes against his rib.

Liam moves back in an attempt to apologise, but Harry stops him by pulling him close again. Liam's hands tug at Harry's curls, and Harry moans into his mouth.

"I.... I love you Harry." Liam whispers, and Harry smiles. The door slams suddenly, and Liam's heart stops. He hears tires screech from Harry's driveway and scrambles to the window.

"Harry.. That was Niall's car."

"Fuck."

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!!" Niall slams his fists on the wheel after reaching a red light almost ten blocks away from Harry's flat. The driver in front of him flips him off and Niall loses it. He honks a few more times before the driver gets out of the car.

"You got something to say then?" He growls, evidently having a bad day. Niall laughs, gets out of the car, and slams his fist into the guy's face. He can tell he's broken his nose, by the way the guy screams, and clutches it.

The guy isn't familiar with who he is, because Niall has on a hat and sunglasses. He ignores his screams, calls the police and drives away before someone can see what has happened.

He speeds to his flat and curses himself for not leaving a few things here, instead of taking it all to Liam's.

Stupid, cheating, unfaithful fucking Liam.

He slams his car door shut, and throws open the unlocked door.

He immediately begins throwing things about, screaming and yelling.

"I LOVED HIM! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN HE WOULD DO THIS TO ME!" He screams slamming his fists into the wall repeatedly until he sees blood fall from his knuckles.

He hears his phone ring, and takes it out.

"What?" He snaps, and he hears Zayn huff.

"Well hello to you too arse. What's eating you?"

"Piss off." Niall growls, hanging up. He hopes Zayn doesn't drive to see him, but knowing Zayn, he will, but he couldn't care less.

He calls Harry, and is grateful when it goes straight to voicemail.

"I hope you go to hell mate. First you break his heart, then you steal him from me? Also Simon told us One Direction is over because of you. You sick, selfish bastard. Can't have Liam, so you destroy the only thing that makes us all brothers? The only thing that makes us and the people around us happy? Good going asshole. As always, much fucking love. Niall."

He repeats the words in his head what has to be 100 times, and he falls to the floor in a fit of laughter.

"Stupid. Fucking. Harry." He says in between laughs, just as Zayn comes into his flat.

"Someone's in a better mood." Zayn frowns bitterly,

"Yes I am. Now let's go get some drinks and head to the club. I need a drink."

"What about-"

"I don't care. I don't care. Let's go." He growls, and Zayn shrugs helping him off the floor.

It's been so long I'm sorry :(

I've been really busy with school and home problems. But I'll definitely be writing ALOT over the winter break, so look forward to longer chapters!

Love you guys, thanks for 1.7k + reads, it means a lot!

Cleo xx