Chapter 5

Liam sits in the studio alone, microphone at his lips as he remembers the first time he was here.

**Flashback**

Harry was with him, and they'd read the first hate comment they'd ever gotten towards Lirry.

"@LirryGoDieLarry4Life

LIRRY IS NOT REAL! GIVE UP THE ACT! I HATE LIRRY, @real_liam_payne DOESNT LOVE @Harry_Styles!! ONLY @Louis_Tomlinson KNOWS HOW TO LOVE HIM!"

Liam looked at the microphone and sighed,

"People say we shouldn't be together. Too young to know about forever. But I say, they dont know what they're talk talk talking about."

"This love is only getting stronger. I don't want to wait any longer. I just want to tell the world that you're mine."

"They don't know about the things we do."

"They don't know about the 'I love you'."

"But I bet if they only knew. They would just be jealous of us."

"They don't know about the Up All Nights."

"They don't know I waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right."

"Baby they dont know about,"

"They don't know about us."

Liam felt tears fall as Harry slowly brought his lips to his, and his lungs begged for air after singing.

"Do you think we'll get more hate..?" Liam asks quietly,

Harry nods, "The hate will only get worse. But as long as we're together.. Who cares?"

**Over**

Tears fall from Liam's eyes as he realizes how true those words were.

The hate only got worse... It only got worse..

He pulls his phone from his pocket, and opens Twitter.

"@Real_Liam_Payne:

Thank you @LirryGoDieLarry4Life for destroying the most important thing in my life. I'll be deactivating now."

He deleted the app after sending the tweet and slumped to the floor, as his text tone rang.

From: Niall

Make sure you're here in time to go to the interview xx

Liam cursed himself for forgetting, he stood and left the studio, turning off all the lights. He climbed into his car and drove towards his flat reluctantly.

He sighed as he pulled into his driveway.