Chapter 11

After spending hours watching movies and filling the room with genuine laughter, Niall and Liam are the first to leave.

"See you guys!" Liam yells, waving.

Niall in Liam climb into the car in a comfortable silence, and Liam plays his 'The Fray' CD, playing Never Say Never sneaking quick glances at Niall's perfect face.

"Nialllllllllll, m'hungry and tired." He grins, holding his arms out to Niall. "Carry meeeee!"

He jumps into Niall's surprised arms and laughs. 

"You are something else love." Niall laughs, as Liam unlocks and opens the door.

"When are you going to move in with me?" Liam blurts, cheeks reddening. 

"I already have love, all of my stuff is in the guest room. I just never told you." He smiles cheekily, tripping on one of his shoes.

He falls roughly onto Liam's body, thankful he hit the couch and not the floor.

Liam's giggles fill the room and Niall smiles, 

"That's a beautiful sound. I haven't heard it in a while." 

"It feels good to laugh after so long. Thank you." Niall's cheeks flush, as he bravely leans down and places a small kiss on Liam's lips.

He pulls away slowly and stares longingly into Liam's eyes, but before he can apologize, Liam's hand clamps down on his neck and he crashes Niall's lips down on his. 

He runs his hands down Liam's waist hesitantly and Liam's breath catches in his throat.

Niall pulls away hastily, "I'm-"

Liam's lips crash on his as he flips them around on the small couch, and grinds slowly on Niall's growing erection. Niall pulls away slowly as he feels his cheeks dampen with tears. Liam climbs off of his lap and sits next to him.

"I'm so sorry Liam! I pushed it too far didn't I?" Niall stammers, and Liam laughs, laying his head on his shoulder.

"No! I'm just so happy! I haven't felt this happy in a long time, you've made me so happy. I know I didn't smile physically everytime you made a joke, or everytime you did something funny, but I laughed on the inside. I-I love you Niall."

He feels a tug at the corner of his mouth, "I love you too Liam. I have for a while."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm SOOO sorry it takes me so long to update, I've just been trying to edit pictures for my Instagram (ridingzane_) and do my college class work, so I've been pretty busy.

I'm going to try to update today, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday :)

xx