Chapter 4

When Liam woke up, Harry wasn't there.

Only a few of his articles of clothing, a few pictures, and the room was set up the way their old room used to be.

Old room.

Liam felt tears slide down his cheek as he pulled off Harry's shirt and wraps it around a pillow.

He pulls it to chest and inhales the deep scent.

"Harry.... Harry..." He cries out helplessly.

Harry sits downstairs in Liam's flat with Zayn, Niall and Louis next to him on the couch.

He throws his head in his hands, and sobs "What am I going to do? I can't live without him!"

Niall and Zayn stare at him, as his body shakes and he sobs quietly. Louis moves closer and pulls him into his arms.

"I love him so much... And I have to let him go.."

Niall felt tears slip down his cheek, and Zayn shook his head sadly.

"Management says I have to find a girlfriend. I have to call Cara and they'll pay her to be with me."

(A/N THIS IS A STORY. I LOVE CARA, AND SHE WOULD NEVER DO THIS. ITS FOR STORY PURPOSES ONLY xx)

Zayn's eyes go wide and Louis' face holds a permanent scowl.

Harry's body pauses as he hears cries from upstairs,

"Harry... Harry... Please don't leave me Harry..."

He almost stands but Louis grabs his arm,

"You can't mate.."

"But I need him! I love him!" Harry yells back,

"I know, but-"

"There should be no buts in love! It should be 'I love you' and then you love me! Why can't I just love him!"

"Hazza..?"

Harry rips his arm from Louis' grasp as fresh tears fall from his eyes, and he looks up the stairwell to see Liam standing at the top, face red.

"I'm sorry.." Harry whispers, running from the house.