Chapter 21

"Do you think he saw?!" Liam said pacing around the kitchen, "Wh-what will he do to me?"

Harry sighs, shrugging. Liam gasps, "What will he do to you?!"

Harry laughs, "Niall is either drunk or with Zayn right now. Just be prepared to break up with him, because that's what Niall will do."

Liam frowns, "What's so funny?!"

"I fucked up. And now I get a second chance!" Harry beams, and Liam scowls at him.

"What if Niall kills me, or you!"

"He won't Li, trust me. Call him yourself."

Liam scrambles to pull his phone from his pocket, and dials the number quickly.

"Hello cheater cheaterrrrrr!" Niall slurs, and he hears Zayn in the background along with.. stripper music?

"Niall! Listen to me!" He says frantically, and Niall laughs.

"No. Nope. Nope. I'm moving my stuff out your flat, or you can move yours to Harry's. You two are gucci for eachother lad. So go make gucci babies, yeah? Yeah. Tooooodles!" Niall sings hanging up, leaving Liam dumbfounded.

"Was he with Zayn? Drunk?" Harry questions curiously

"Both."

He stands, and pulls Liam's shaking body to his. He hears sniffles as he sits his chin on top of his head.

"He told us to have 'gucci babies'." Harry laughs silently, and Liam just sniffles.

"I'm going to treat you perfectly Liam." He whispesrs

"I know you will," He sniffles, "But then you'll just leave me again."

"I won't Liam. I-"

"You've done it again." They hear a growl as Louis barges into the apartment. His small frame red with anger. He stops at the sight of Liam in Harry's arms.

He narrows his eyes, "Explain."

"Hello Louis." Harry sighs, letting Liam go.

"I won't repeat myself," he growls and Harry stiffens

"Niall came in and saw us kissing." Harry mumbles, and Louis narrows his eyes.

"Liam. Explain." Liam feels his face grow red at the older boys' harsh tone.

"H-Harry said we don't like him anymore.. S-so.. I-I... We.." Louis' eyes widen in realization

"You kissed him because you still love him."

Liam looks down at the older lad and nods quickly, and Louis' head snaps towards Harry.

"Harold Edward Styles. If you hurt him this time around I will chop your balls off. Do you understand me?"

Harry's jaw visibly drops and Louis scowls, "Don't look so surprised. We wouldn't be having this talk if you hadn't let all of this bullshit come between you. Do you or don't you understand me Harry?"

"Ehm.. yeah, yeah I got it." Harry stammers, and Louis nods his head.

"Liam don't you dare let him hurt you again. I'm off."

With that, Louis turns on his heel and walks out the flat.

"So sassy.." Harry murmurs, pulling Liam's body to his chest. "We have to call Simon."

Liam's heart drops at his words, hoping for a different outcome than last time.

"Harry. Liam." The head of Management looks between the two, staring at their intertwined fingers. "I thought we ended this six months ago."

"You did. And you fucked up my life." Harry growls, a smirk creeping onto his face. "But without us, you are nothing. If you end One Direction then what will you do? We'll tell all of the fans how you paid Cara to date me, and she'll say the same. We'll tell everyone of all the fucked up shit you've done to the whole band. You know what that means?"

The head of Management has his jaw clenched firmly as he stares angrily at Harry,

"You don't? I guess I'll tell you. If you end One Direction, and we let out all of the secrets, then your career is over. You will never be employed again. Do you really want to ruin our happiness, and in turn ruin your careers?"

The head of Management is silent and the other smaller positions stare quietly. He pulls up One Direction's main twitter, and types a small message.

"WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE RUINION OF LIRRY STAYNE?!"

In seconds the retweets, mentions and favorites pile up. Liam hugs Harry gratefully, and Harry smiles.

"Good choice mate."

They walk out triumphantly, and Liam presses a quick kiss to Harry's cheek.

"I love you Harry." He whispers, and Harry smiles slowly.

"I love you Liam. Forever."

Thank you all for sticking with me through all the short chapters and late updates. I feel like this story came out better than expected. Thank you so much for the reads, check out my other stories some time? (Cheeky Lirry Stayne Picture To The Side)

Cleo :) xx