Chapter 10

Liam groaned as he attempted t stretch his stiff limbs. He moved his arm sharply and heard a groan erupt from Niall.

Niall?

Oh yeah, he invited him to bed last night.

"Mate.. You've just elbowed me in my willie."

Liam stifled a giggle, and he sat up quickly, giving Niall room to stretch.

Niall looked up at him, as Liam pulled his lip between his teeth grinning. 

"What's so funny?" 

Liam let out a laugh as he looked down at the tent Niall's shorts. 

Niall smiled, "It's good to hear you laugh. Now, what's that about?" He followed Liam's eyes, and turned beet red as he saw what was so funny.

He pulled the blanket over his body, and grinned sheepishly.

"Well then.. Breakfast! Let's eat!" He said quickly, hopping out of bed taking the blanket with him. He waddled down stairs, and Liam laughed.

He stood, and stretched, before walking downstairs after Niall.

He pulled him into a quick hug and sighs into his shoulder, "Thank you Niall." he whispers 

"For what Li?" Niall asks wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Everything. Thank you for staying with me the past three weeks, and making me smile and helping me get better. I love you." He rambled on.

Niall pulled back and looked at him, "It's my pleasure Li." He says smiling, and Liam felt as though he could get lost in Niall's smile.

Niall kisses him on the forehead before moving around him to the tv room. Liam feels a grin tug at the edges of his mouth, and he laughs. 

A real laugh.

It feels good to laugh. He feels as though with Niall's help, he could move on.

"CARA!!" Harry laughed, running away from her tickling fingers. "OKAY OKAY!!"

She tackled him to the ground and tickled him roughly, "Your turn to make brakfast?"

He giggled, his curls wet against his face. "Can. I. Atleast. Put. On. Clothes?" He gasped between giggles and she laughed, but stood.

"I don't know. I like you this way better."

He grinned and stood, kissing her swiftly. 

"But, I'm cooking bacon, so I don't want to die. I'll be down soon, get everything out for me, yeah?"

"Yeah." She said, pulling him down to her for a kiss. She deepened the kiss, as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. He pulls her closer, to his bare chest, stripping her shirt from her slim body. He picks her up, as she hooks her legs around his waist. 

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!! HARRY PUT IT AWAY!" Harry groans as he hears his bestfriend's voice sound from the kitchen. He puts a giggling Cara down, and bends down to pass her the discarded shirt.

"El is busy, so I need someone to cook for me. Liam and Niall are busy, and Zayn's sick with Perrie."

Liam and Niall are busy? Harry thinks to himself frowning. What the hell is he doing with Niall?

"Sick? With?" Harry says, disguising his frown.

"Who knows." Louis says opening the fridge.

"Well, I'm gonna put on some clothes. It's my turn to cook." Cara sticks her tongue out at him, as she pulls out the eggs, bacon and rolls.

"LOUUUUEH" She screams in his ear, and he grins 

"CARAAAA" 

"LEEEYUUM!!"

"NIUUUUUHHLLL"

Louis turns around to see Niall and Liam coming into Harry's flat with a bunch of Starbucks and breakfast sandwiches.

"You are a lifesaver!" Cara says happily, "It would take Harry years to cook."

"Not true. Hey g-" He stops abruptly when he sees Liam.

Liam swallows the lump in his throat. No, he can't let Harry keep doing this to him. "Hey Hazza." He waves smiling, and Harry smiles.

"Hey Li." He grabs the Starbucks from Niall's hand and smiles at him. 

They all plop on the couch, and Cara snuggles into Harry's arms as Niall puts on  Prometheus. 

"Aw this movie is gross lad." Louis crinkles his nose and Liam laughs, 

"It'll be okay Lou." Liam replies, as he loops his fingers through Niall's.

Harry looks over and smiles, "You two then?" 

Niall looks at Liam, and Liam smiles, "We're figuring it out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys should totes check out my Instagram 

@ridingzane_

Thanks :)

xx

It's Gotta Be You (Lirry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें