Chapter 17

"Holy fuck what a party" Louis says quietly, holding an icebag to his head.

Zayn nods in a agreement, and Harry looks at him confused.

"Zayn why the hell have you been so quiet lately." Zayn sneaks a glance at Liam and Niall cuddling on the couch and sighs, before shrugging.

"Want what they have?" Harry asks quietly,

"You could say that."

"Heh, well find yourself a nice lass to fuck everyday, and you won't need love."

Zayn chuckles, downing a glass of water. "Well, I'm gonna head out."

"I'll walk you out." Louis grins, hopping off the counter.

Zayn nods and walks next to Louis to the door.

"Alright lad. How long have you been in love with Liam?"

Zayn laughs. shortly before shaking head, "See you later Lou.

Louis grabs his arm frowning, "Oh come off it. I know you like guys."

"No, you assume I like guys."

A mischievous grin covers Louis' face, "Harry? Come over here for a sec?"

Harry comes over quickly, "Be quiet. Liam's asleep."

Louis rolls his eyes, "Make out with Zayn."

Harry looks at Zayn questioningly, before shrugging. He shoves Zayn against the door, locking lips with him quickly.

Zayn frowns and turns them around, pinning Harry's arms above his head, grinding his lower half into Harry's growing bulge. He pauses, moving down to press feverish kisses to Harry's neck before he lets him go.

"See, not gay. Now out the way so I can go home and prepare for the interview at 7." He shoots Harry an exaggerated wink as he moves away from the door, face flushed.

Louis is speechless as he looks at his bestfriend, "What just happened then?"

"Zayn just made love to my mouth."

He laughs at his flushed face before walking away, "Maybe you and Zayn should be fuck-buddies. Than you can get over Li, and he can get over Perrie."

Harry thinks about his words and pulls out his phone,

"@Harry_Styles:

What does everyone think of Zarry? Yay or Nay?"

He reads the mentions as they flood his phone and laughs when he reads Zayn and Louis' replies.

"@Louis_Tomlinson:

Sounds like fun, yeah @zaynmalik ?"

"@zaynmalik:

I don't think @Harry_Styles could handle any more of my lovin' ;)"

They spend about an hour sending eachother cheeky tweets, before Niall and Liam send the boys' home to shower.

"Have a quick fuck first yeah? We'll meet you back here at 5" Louis winks at the couple before leaving.

Short update sorry,

read my new story "Control // Liam Payne" pls xx