Chapter 1

"It's Gotta Be Youuuu! It's Gotta Be You! Only Youuu! Only You!!"

Liam jumped on Harry's back as Harry sang the song ending solo, and Harry smiles as Liam presses a kiss to his hair.

The stadium echoes with screams, as signs displaying "LIRRY" in bright colors wave all around the stadium.

Zayn high fives Harry as they run backstage.

"Great performance lads!" Louis exclaims, pulling off his suspenders.

"Harry you nailed that solo. How your voice gets so high when it's so deep is appalling!" Niall exclaims

Harry laughs, pulling on a pair of trousers.

"Great job babe." Liam says kissing his forehead.

"Thanks."

"Alright guys! Save it for your flat!" Louis says, pulling on a shirt.

Liam smiles, "Yes. Let's."

Harry chuckles.

Niall jumps on Liam's back, "NIAM FOR LIIIFEE!" He gives Liam a large wet kiss on the lips and takes off as Harry tries to grab him, screaming

"LIRRY!!!"

Louis laughs,

"So how are you two Li?" Zayn asks, a small smile on his face.

Zayn was always quiet during these moments, just observing with a smile. He loved seeing the boys happy, it makes him happier than anything.

"We're good!" Liam grins, and Louis hugs him.

"I'm happy for you two. But El's waiting for me, so I'll see you later tonight, yeah?"

Zayn flashes him a smile, "Yeah and I'm going to check out some tattoos, think I want a new one."

"That sounds awesome! Well, I guess Niall, Harry and I will go to dinner-"

He's interrupted when his phone rings silently in his pocket.

"From: Management

Come to office. Now."

"-Or management. I'll see you lads later tonight, yeah?"

Louis and Zayn nod, before turning to walk out the stadium together.

"NI! HAZ!"

Before he knows it Harry is rushing toward him, tackling him to the ground, kissing his face feverishly. He pulls back, lip poked out in a full pout.

"My Liam."

Liam laughs before nodding, "Your Liam."

Niall comes in shortly with a bag of crisps. "What's up Li? Want me to videotape your hot steamy sex on the floor?"

Liam frowns, "No. Harry and I have to go to management, you wanna come?"

"Sure. M'not busy anyway." Niall agrees, stuffing a handful of crisps in his mouth.

They make the short drive to the Management building, and Liam's nerves begin to get the best of him.

They get out at Management, and walk in slowly. Niall stops in the lobby of the 16th floor, as Liam and Harry make their way into the large meeting room. They're met by 10 stern, angry faces.

"Harry. Liam. Sit."

(2 Votes For Next Chapter?)