Chapter 2

I realized something. I don't care about votes. Vote if you want, if not pff. Just read and enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lirry is finished." The head of management says.

Harry frowns, his jaw hardening as Liam's jaw drops.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Harry growls,

"Lirry? You two? You are finished. No more PDA. You two are straight from now on. What you had was merely a bromance, and you will announce that at tomorrow's interview."

Harry's angry face is frozen and Liam shakes with sadness as the words sink in.

"W-what? Why!?" Liam exclaims, tears threatening to spill out.

"We are getting 75% more negative comments about Lirry then good. It's not healthy for publicity and must be discontinued. Immediately."

"No! I refuse! You can't do this!" Harry screams, banging his fists on the glass table.

The head of management smiles, and pulls a file from the hidden drawer.

"See this? This is your contract. No more Lirry, or no more band."

Tears pour from Liam's face as he realizes the decision that's already made. He stands and pulls Harry with him. Without a word they walk out.

"No more Lirry." The head reminds them as Harry slams the door. He throws his fist into the wall as soon as the door closes.

"Fuck!" He shouts, and Liam grabs him, pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry..." He whispers, pulling Harry's lips to his.

He feels Harry's lips being ripped from his, and sees a security guard staring at him with an apologetic look.

Liam trembles at the sudden loss of contact. He feels as though his heart has just been ripped from his chest.

"I love you" he mouths to an angry crying Harry.

Harry just stares at the floor.