Chapter 7

Niall shoves Harry roughly, "What the fuck mate!"

He shoves him back angrily, "What!"

"Why'd you have to go and say that?! You know he's hurting!"

Louis and Zayn just stare as Niall tackles him to the ground, "What about me!? I'm not hurting!"

Zayn pulls Niall up before he can start throwing punches, "You sure don't bloody act like it!" he spits, shoving Zayn back.

"I'm going home."

He storms out, rushing to his car, angrily throwing open the door.

"Stupid fucking prick." He says slamming the door before starting the car and making his way to Liam's.

"I don't know what makes Niall think I'm not hurting just like Liam is. I loved Liam!"

Louis sighs, and Zayn just nods as Harry paces angrily.

"He's upset lad. He and Liam are very close, they have been since Dani dumped him."

Harry sighs, "I know. I'll just leave. I've got a 'date' with Cara, and I've gotta tweet about it soon."

Zayn nods and Louis looks at him sadly, "alright lad."

Harry shoves his hands in his pockets as he trudges to his all black Range Rover. He runs his fingers along the sleek black exterior and sighs.

He remembers how Liam had jumped up and down at the idea of driving a range rover, instead of his black camaro. Harry had laughed, saying he'd rather have the camaro, and Liam just shook his head,

"It's just something about a jeep-like vehicle that makes the ride more fun"

He'd say. Of course Harry didn't understand, but they'd swapped cars for awhile just because Liam had said he wanted it.

Harry climbed jn and sighed. He missed Liam already.

He looked at the time and pulled out his phone,

"@Harry_Styles:

Time to meet Cara for our date! I'm super excited! :) xx"

Harry thumped his forehead against the steering wheel as the retweets and mentions flew in.

He ignored them and shoved his phone in his pocket, starting the car heading towards his flat to change.

He walks into his house, feeling his phone vibrate as he receives hundreds of mentions, and a few DMs.

"@LirryLoverrrr:

@Harry_Styles What happened to Lirry?

@Larry_FuckMe

@Harry_Styles Will we finally see some Larry action?

@1DirectionIsMyLifeee

@Harry_Styles Have fun :) xx

@Real_Liam_Payne

#RT : "@Harry_Styles: Time to meet Cara for our date! I'm super excited! :) xx" Have fun lad x"

He sighs as he reads Liam's tweet. He wishes that he could just lay in bed with Liam forever. Just watching cartoons, and eating candy and cuddling.

He throws a nearby glass against the wall near his dresser and falls to his knees as it smashes against his wall.

"Fuck... Why can't management just butt out!" he feels tears slide down his cheek as his phone vibrates.

"@Real_Liam_Payne:

Going out to dinner with the lovely @DaniellePeazer xx"

What the fuck?