Charater Listings

Character Listing

Liv Stevenson- 18 years old, writer on Wattpad, has two younger sisters and a crazy dog at home with her parents. Her best friends are Andrea  and Destini,  there always for her and support her in her writing. Her crew is called Cole's Wolf Pack 2, on Twitter, Huge fan of IM5, One Direction, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Hunter Hayes, and so many more!

Andrea- one of Liv's Best Friends, known her since Kindergarten, also best fiends with Destini, also part of Cole's Wolf Pack 2 on Twitter, loves IM5, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, and many more! She's 18 as well.

Destini- one of Liv's Best Friends, has known her since kindergarten, also friends with Andrea, and part of Cole's Wolf Pack 2 on Twitter, Loves IM5, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and so many more! She's 18 as well.

Cole's wolf pack 2- consists of 16 girls including Liv, Destini, Andrea, Sydne, Sam, Sydney, Inaya, Em, Sofi, Kat, Jo, Kailey, Anna, Jenae, hayd, and there Alpha, Cole aka Wolf Pendery!

Kylee- Has a younger brother Cole. Always there to support and be the older sister she is towards her brother. She is always ready to have fun with her friends.

Alex- Gabe's girlfriend, has a loud and crazy personality, the type of girl you'd want to have around.

Miley Cyrus- an assistant for Liv when they start filming, and gonna be best friends with Liv and her Friends.

Cole- part of IM5 Band, has an older sister Kylee.

Dana- part of IM5 Band, most mature out of all of them, youngest of them all though. (That's an understatement) always ready for fun.

Gabe- part of IM5 Band, boyfriend of Alex, quiet but loud once you get to know him.

Dalton- ex member of IM5, contestant on American Idol, has forgiven most of the band members but not all of them.

Will- ex member of IM5, loves to write music, talk to his fans, loud and crazy, and ALWAYS HUNGRY.

David- Ex Member of IM5, loves to dance, and sing, hang out with his friends and loves Spider-Man.

------------------------------

Hey I'm Liv,

This is part of my other fanfic Reunited and Love, please read that so you can have an idea on where I'm going with this story.

Huge shoutout to Cole's Wolf pack 2, for letting me put them in the book. Thank you girls!

Follow Cole's Wolf Pack 2 on Twitter,
I'm LIVSTEVENSON2 on Twitter and Instagram, if you want to follow me.

Thank you for reading, also I get a vote or a comment, I'll give you a shoutout for the next chapter!

Thank you!
Liv