Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Cole POV

I pulled into the garage and shut the car off.

"Thank you Cole," Liv said as we got out.

"No problem, I'm not a huge fan of your driveway," I said as she let us into the house.

"Everyone says that," she said as she shook her head. "Also you found every single pot hole," Liv laughed.

"I'm pretty sure I missed that last one, so you want me to go back to hit it?" I asked her smiling at her. She shook her head.

I heard her phone go off as she picked it up.

"Hey Kelly," She said as she got out of the car and walked towards the door. "What?" She asked as she opened the door. Onyx came flying down the stairs. He started barking as Dana showed up from the top of the steps.

"Onyx get back here!" He yelled.

"Shhhh! Hold on Kelly," Liv said as she took off upstairs. I went up the stairs to find the guys all on there phones in her living room. She had maroon colored furniture with a glass table up against the fireplace. A big area that also had a sliding glass door that lead to her huge backyard.

"So how was the doctors?" Gabe asked.

"Good, she's fine and healthy," I said as Liv came flying from the other side of the room.

"Okay, sleeping arrangements, go," Liv said as Dana stood up from the couch.

"Will and David will take Kat's room, Gabe, Dalton and I can take downstairs and Cole can be with you," Dana said as they all nodded there heads.

"Thank you, now I have to go get Kelly," Liv said as she pulled on a jacket.

"Kelly's here?" I asked her.

"Kelly Clarkson?" Will asked. Liv nodded her head.

"She wants me to do a photo shoot for my song coming out tomorrow," Liv said as she took off down the stairs. "I'll be back in three minutes!" Liv yelled as we head the door slam shut. David got up and went into the kitchen.

"Dang is she fast," he said.

"She did play soccer and basketball," Dana said as he went to join him.

Onyx went over to the window and jumped on it.

Dalton went over to him. "You were just out," he said to him. Onyx ran over to the other side of the room and gave him a toy. By the time Onyx had the toy he took off barking his head off.

"Liv's back!" Dana yelled as he went down the stairs. We all went down the stairs as Liv let herself into her house.

"Okay so where we can do the shoot is upstairs there's a white wall that might work," Liv said as she let Kelly, Matt, Ashely, Daya, Olivia Holt, Olivia O'Brian and a camera guy into her house. "I'm gonna need someone to keep there eyes on Onyx for me!" Liv yelled as she went up the stairs.

"We got him," Gabe said as went over towards Onyx. The little puppy put his butt in the air and was ready to run.

"Gabe he wants to play," I said to him. Onyx barked in response.

"WHO WAS IN MY ROOM!" Liv yelled as we all took off to find her. We found the door that had 'Olivia' and knocked.

"Nobody went in there," Will yelled as Liv unlocked her door.

"Sorry, my mom must of put stuff in here, girls, come on," Liv said as we let the girls went into the room.

I went back into the living room and went over to Kelly.