Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Liv POV

We drove up to the building and got out of the car. David took my hand as we started walking into the building.

"Liv Stevenson and IM5?" The receptionist asked. We all nodded our heads.

"Follow me," she said as she took up upstairs. We went down the hallway as I shaking.

"Liv you okay?" Dana asked me. I nodded my head. I was freaking out on the inside.

"Here you go," she said as she stopped in front of a room. Dalton opened the door as we all walked in.

"Liv, IM5, it's so great to see you! I'm Ivan," Ivan said as he got up and gave us all a handshake.

"It's so great to meet you," I said to him.

"Thank you for letting us be a part of this," Will said as he shook his hand.

"Thank this girl right her," Ivan said as he pulled me close to him.  Another man came over to him.

"Hi guys, I'm Allen, his partner from Wattpad," Allen said as he shook all there hands as well.

"I'm Cole," Cole said as they all started to introduce themselves.

"I'm David."

"Dana."

"I'm Will."

"Gabe."

"And I'm Dalton," Dalton said as he shook his hand as well.

"It's great to meet you boys," Ivan said to them. "Now I know you all can't wait to meet your co-stars," he said as he headed towards the door.

"You guys take a seat," Allen said as we all took a seat around the table. Cole was to my left and David was to my right. I held onto David's hand as I squeezed it.

"First up, Liv's best friend," Ivan said.

"The person we found that would work for Emma, is actually a friend of Cole, Dana, and Will, as we know of," Allen said as Cole, Dana and Will gave him a questioning look.

"Also it might be a bit difficult on set, Olivia Holt," Ivan said as my mouth dropped open.

"No way!" I yelled as Olivia Holt walked though the door.

"Hi guys!" She said as she stopped and looked at the guys.

"Olivia!" Cole yelled as he went and hugged her. The rest of the guys followed suit as I just sat there shocked.

"Liv?" Dana asked as he put his fingers in front of my face. I put his fingers down as I stood up.

Olivia walked over to me. "Hey, you must be Olivia as well," she said as she stood in front of me.

"Yes, Olivia, I am, Olivia as well," I said to her.

"So how we are going to do this on set is call Olivia Holt, Olivia and Liv Stevenson, Liv, does that work for you two?" Allen asked. We both looked at each other then nodded our heads.

"Perfect, that goes for everyone!" Ivan yelled.

"Next, we have.." Allen said as he looked at some papers.

"Hunter Hayes," Ivan said as Hunter Hayes walked in the room. I fell down to the ground crying.

"Liv!" David yelled going down next to me.

"Not this again," Cole and Dalton said as they both went down to me again.

"HUNTER HAYES!" I yelled standing up. He stood there looking at me. "OH MY GOSH!" I said as I went over to hug him with tears in my eyes.