Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Cole POV

We arrived at the camp ground and started to get stuff out of the RV. I walked over towards Liv and stood by her as my mom got our attention.

"Okay, y'all, here are the rules, you have to put your tents up, 2 per tent, girls are with girls, boys are with boys, am I clear?" My mom said giving us all a look. We all nodded.

"Cole want to be in a tent with me?" Dysc asked.

"Sure," I said as we did our handshake. I looked around as everyone was getting into there groups. It looked like Trystan and Marcus, Roman, Jake, and Jaxson.
The girls were all together so I had no idea.

The girls came back towards us all as I looked at Liv. She looked back at me.

'Are you okay?' I mouthed to her. She nodded her head.

"Okay, now that I think you have that all settled, here are some tents go and get them set up," my dad said as he handed us all tents.

Once we had our tents I went over towards Liv. "Who are you sharing at tent with?" I asked her.

"Kylee," she answered as my sister came up to me.

"I thought she'd be comfortable with me since she's been with you for two weeks," Kylee said as she started to get her tent set up. Kyle and I started putting ours up right next to Kylee and Liv's. Once we were done with ours we went around to see if anybody else needed help.

Once that was all done we all got changed into our bathing suits and got into the lake.

The girls came out a few minutes later than us and got in. I looked around for Liv and I didn't see her.

"Where's Liv?" I asked Kylee.

"She's coming," she said as Liv came out of the tent. I got out of the water and went towards her.

"You okay?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine, stop worrying about me," she said as she put her hair down. Her waves went down towards her chest as she put her fingers though it before putting it back up into a high pony tail.
"Dana texted me, and asked how things are, you both are really protective of me," she said as she started headed towards the water.

"Of course we are, we don't want you to get hurt and also we want to make sure you're comfortable here," I said to her as we made it to the edge of the water.

"I appreciate it, but you don't have to ask every ten minutes," Liv said very calmly rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said as I gave her a hug. I picked her up.

"COLE PLEASE! WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT DROP ME IN THE WATER!" She screamed as I threw her over my shoulder and headed in deeper in the water. The guys were all laughing.

"COLE PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed. "ON LAND!" She added.

"Sorry, Liv," I said to her as I was about to drop her.

"MR. AND MRS. PENDERY!" Liv screamed as loud as she could. I felt that I was gonna lose my hearing form her. Her fingernails gripped my back, holding on for dear life.

"COLE ALLEN PENDERY GET BACK UP HERE WITH HER NOW!" My mom yelled at me. I walked her back to land as I was still carrying her. Her fingernails were still gripped to my back. I went up to my mom and set her down. Liv gave me a death glare. "You haven't told him?" Mom asked Liv. Liv shook her head.

"Only Dana and his family and you," she said still staring at me.

"What's going on?" I asked. Liv sighed.