Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Liv POV

"I lied to you," I told him I broke down into tears. Dalton took my hand and took me into my room. I started crying in his arms.

"Hey it's okay," Dalton said as I cried. "What happened in the studio?" He asked me. I looked up at him as he dried my eyes.

"Wait you know?" I asked him. He gave me a questioning look.

"Babe, I'm in your band," he said. I nodded my head and took a breath. I looked at him again and nodded.

"I'm now going out as Liv, not Megan Castle anymore," I said as I stopped crying.

"Hey, it's okay, do you have to make a video then?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked.

"I'd like that," I said as he gave me a hug. I took my laptop and set it up. I got on twitter and changed my alter ego name to Liv and told everyone I had an announcement coming in five minutes.  I texted Cole all of this before I posted anything.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said as Dalton handed me a tissue. Cole came in and went to my side.

"Look I know you aren't ready, but you can do this Liv," Cole said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you, do you think the rest of the band will stay when I say this?" I asked him. He took my hand in his.

"I already told them before IM5 showed up, they are fine with it," Cole said he looked at my laptop then pressed tweet.
"Okay, you're up," he said as he got up and left.

Dalton came and put his arm around me. "Everything is going to be fine Liv," he said as he kissed my forehead.

I got a text from Cole saying it was time. I checked to see that he had my laptop open to my YouTube account and pressed new video. I got on.

"Hey everyone, glad you could join me, I have some news to tell you." I said I looked over at Dalton as he was out of frame. He nodded at me.

"So you all think my name is Megan Castle and I changed my hair, but truth is," I said as I took a breath. "My name is Liv." I took a few seconds before I started to speak again.

"I felt that nobody would listen to me if my name was Megan, because of Meghan Tranior. My real name is Olivia but I go by Liv for short and there sometimes is another Olivia in my class so I always went with Liv." I looked at some of the comments and saw a lot of positive feedback.

"Yes, I love the song 'Olivia' by One Direction," I said as I smiled. They took this better than I thought.

Dana's POV

"Liv is Megan?!" I yelled everyone's mouth was wide open except for Cole, Kyle, Jaxson, Devyn, and Morgan.

"Guys, management made her change her name to Liv for a reason," Cole said. I looked over at him.

"Did you know this?" I asks him. He nodded his head.

"We are her band, she has a record label guys," Kyle said.

"She does?" Gabe asked. Devyn nodded. We looked back at the computer screen as Liv was about to say something else.

"I am signed by Kelly Clarkson, as you all know I am a huge fan of her. She is letting me go on tour with her. I am also going to be releasing a single soon and possibly an album afterwards, to keep up with what is going on, I am Liv Stevenson2 on Twitter and Instagram. Thank you, and remember that you are a Winner, so do your Touchdown Dance," Liv said as she did her dance then signed off.