Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Dana's POV

I woke up the next morning with the sound of my alarm going off from my phone. I rolled over shut it off then curled back into the bed.

"Dude you need to get up," Gabe said to me as he got up.

"How are you up?" I asked him.

"Jet lagged," he said as he grabbed his phone. "So what are you going to do with Liv  today?" Gabe asked as he set his phone down.

"I don't know, maybe we'll just walk around and get to know each other better," I said as started to get up. I grabbed some clothes and started to head towards the bathroom. Gabe's phone went off with a text.

"Jill has other plans for us," Gabe said as a knock was at the door. I went over to the door and opened it. Liv was standing there.

"Morning boys," she said as I let her in.

"Morning Liv," I said to her.

"Colton still asleep?" Gabe asked her. Liv nodded her head.

"There out," she said. "I was up at 7 showered, got ready, then just spammed you all on Twitter," Liv said as she sat down on the couch.

"Typical," Gabe and I said.

"And that explains why you're name is here," Gabe said showing us his phone. Liv put her hands up and walked away.

"Anyway, what did you say about Jill?" I asked Gabe as I was still looking at Liv.

"Oh she wants-" Gabe started before Liv cut him off.

"She wants you to do a meet and greet and she wants me to come along as well, it's at Lurian west community center in Fox chapel, right across from where I go to school," Liv said as she pulled out her phone.

"Yeah, what she said," Gabe laughed. Liv rolled her eyes.

"Okay, is it just me and her or all of us?" I asked.

"She wants you and Liv really, but we can come if we want to," Gabe said.

"What time?" I asked.

"Not till like two," Liv said.

"Okay, I'm gonna go shower," I said to them both as I got my stuff ready to go.

Cole POV

I woke up a few minutes after 8 with few texts. 3 from Jill, 1 from Liv, 2 from my mom, 2 from my dad, 1 from Kylee, and 1 from Kyle.

I sighed as I went through all the messages. Jill just wanted to let me know about the meet and greet Liv and Dana were gonna do and where it was at, Liv just told me she was in Dana and Gabe's room, my parents both asking how I'm doing and how Pittsburgh is, my sister just telling me what's going on, and Kyle saying he's coming to LA when I get back. I replied back to him letting him know I'm in Pittsburgh and I'll be back soon.

I got up and got a shower and changed my clothes. Dalton got up afterwards and showered as well.

"Where Liv?" Dalton asked after his shower.

"With Dana and Gabe," I said to him.

"Awe," he said.

"Are you going to go to the meet and greet with Liv and Dana?" I asked him.

"Actually, David, Will, Gabe and I we were going to go to the zoo," he said to me.

"Oh," I said a little disappointed.

"You can join us if you want, or if you want to meet you're fivers," Dalton offered as he went over to his stuff and straightened it out.

"I'll go with the twins," I said to him. As I pulled out my phone and texted both Liv and Dana. I put them in a group message and named it Twins.