Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Liv POV

When Saturday finally got here I was up early! I showered shaved my legs then got dressed in a pair of jeans and a purple t-shirt. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and grabbed my keys.

I grabbed a pop tart was was out the door. I got in my car and started heading towards the airport. I got there with plenty of time before the boys all showed up. I found a seat and started typing the next chapter to 'Reunited and Love.'

David POV

I arrived in Pittsburgh and found my suitcase. I started walking trying to find the girl in her profile picture.

I found a seat and sat down for a while looking to see if anyone was looking at me. Nobody was.

I pulled out my phone and got on Twitter just going through people's tweets.

"Excuse me, are you David Scarzone?" A girl asked that was sitting two seats away from me. She looked firmiluar.

"Yes I am," I said to her. She smiled.

"I'm Liv," she said.

"Liv! It's so nice to meet you," I said to her giving her a hug.

"It's nice to see you too, how was your flight?" Liv asked sitting beside me.

"It was long," I said.

"Sorry," she said looking down.

"Hey don't be,"  I said putting my arm around her. I pulled out my phone and replied back to Will's text.

"Will's here," I said to Liv.

"Awesome!" Liv said. I removed my arm and stood up. I saw Will not that far from us.

"Will!" I called to him. He looked up and spotted me. He came running over.

"David!" He yelled.  We hugged each other then pulled away. I walked over to where Liv was.

"Liv this is Will, Will, Liv," I said as they went in for a hug.

"Hey Will," Liv said.

"Hey Liv, it's so nice to meet you," he said. They pulled away as Will and I started talking about songs.

"DALTON!" Liv yelled not that long after after Will came. She took off running towards the blonde boy. He opened his arms dropped his bag. Liv went right into his arms.

"I'm guessing you're Liv?" He said as he hugged her.

"Yeah, sorry," she said as she detected herself from him.

"It's fine," he said. "Hey guys," he said to Will and I. We gave him a handshake as Liv was in daze.

"I can't believe I just met and had a conversation with Dalton!" Liv fangirled. We all stared at her for a second. "Sorry, big fan of you from American Idol," she said backing away.

"So you're a nobody?" He asked her. She nodded her head.

"Directioner, fiver, Nobody, Hayesniack, those are my main obsession ones, I'm also a smiler and selenator, there's so many," she said sitting back down.

"Hunter Hayes?" Dalton asked.

"Yes," she said, "invisible is one of my favorites," Liv said pulling up her phone. The last song she listened to was 'Invisible' "His songs are so good!" She said.

We talked for a few more minutes before Liv started hyperventilating.

"Oh my gosh!!!!" She said as she started freaking out. We all looked to where she was starting.