Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Dana's POV

Two weeks back home was great, now it was time to get back to LA.

I went over to Dalton, Cole and Liv's room to see if any of them needed help with anything.  I knocked on the door.

"Cole, Dalton! Dana is on the other side! Can I let him in?" She yelled at the guys.

"Let him in," I heard Dalton say. I heard the door unlock as Liv opened the door.

"Cmon in Dana," Liv said as she walked back over to her stuff and threw stuff in her suitcase.

"I just came to see if anybody needed help packing," I said to them as they seemed all packed. There were two suitcases by the door, the beds were made and it seemed like they cleaned up a little.

"I'm good," Liv said as she tried to zip up her suitcase. She jumped on it, smacked it, bounced up and down, nothing was working.

"Here let me sit on it, you zip it," I said to her as she nodded her head. I sat down on it and she zipped it up.

"Thanks Dana," Liv said as she pushed her hair back and put a clip in it.

"No problem," I said to her.

"Do you know who I'm staying with when we get to LA? Jill said I was staying at one of the guys homes she just didn't tell me who," Liv said looking at me.

"You're staying with me," I told her.

"Awesome!" She said giving me a hug.

"Where's Cole?" I asked them.

"Shower," Dalton said. It was 8 and our flight is at 11.

"What time were you up?" Liv asked me.

"Seven, but I barely slept I was excited to get back to LA," I said as I sat next to Dalton.

"She was bouncing off the walls at 5," Dalton said. I looked over at Liv as she dragged her suitcase next to Cole's and Dalton's.

"I was excited!" She exclaimed.

"I can tell by the way you were jumping on your suitcase," I told her as Cole came out of the bathroom.

"Morning Dana," Cole said as he put a smaller bag into his suitcase.

"Good morning, did you all eat yet?" I asked them.

"We ate at 6 because of little miss jumping bean," Cole said as Liv rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I'm gonna go finish packing, I'll see you all later," I said as I left there room.

(Skip plane ride)

Liv POV

We finally touchdown in LA. It was a really LONNNNNNNNNNG FLIGHT. I sat beside Cole and Dana. Dana Cole and I talked during most of it about the book as the guys all wanted to know so I told them before we left.  I also listened to a bunch of my music on the flight as well.

We got off the plane and through security as we arrived at the baggage claim.

"Gabe!"

"David!"

"Will!"

"Cole!"

Dalton!"

"Dana!"

I heard all the their parents say as they walked over to us.

"Mom!" They all yelled except for Cole.