Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Cole POV

I woke up the next morning in Liv's bed and looked around. She wasn't in the room or her bathroom. I got up and went into my room and took a shower. After my shower I got changed into a black t-shirt and jeans. I put my hand through my hair a few times before I put my hat on and bushed my teeth.

I walked down the stairs with my keys as I saw Liv, Kyle, Dana and Dalton all downstairs in the kitchen.

"No, I can't do that guys," Liv said as I walked in. "Good morning Cole," she said as she walked past me with her plate.

"Good morning, everything okay?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"I'm just saying," Dana said. "What you up to today Cole?" He asked.

"Nothing, Brooke has a photo shoot all day, and we have rehearsals later today, right?" I asked Liv as she nodded her head. "So I was just gonna drive around," I said as I started to head towards the door.

"Can I come?" I turned around and saw Liv coming towards me. I nodded my head.

"Why not?" I asked as we were about to walk out the door Liv stopped.

"Actually, could we do the Carpool Karaoke?" Liv asked.

"Oh my gosh yes!" Dalton yelled coming over to her and putting an arm around her.

"Sure, Dana, Kyle you in?" I asked them. They nodded there heads. I grabbed my coat and put it on.

Liv grabbed her phone as she walked out the door. I followed her to my car as I unlocked it. She put her phone in and closed the door. "All you have to do is press record, I'll be in there in a little bit," she said as she ran back to the house.

I got in my car and started recording.

"Where is that girl?" I asked as I saw the door open to the passengers side. Liv came in and shut the door.

"It is cold out there," Liv said as she put on her seatbelt.

"I know," I said as the back door opened. Dalton got in right behind Liv.

"Hey guys," he said as he put his seatbelt on.

"Hey Dalton," I said as Kyle then opened the door.

"What's up?" He asked as he slid into the middle seat.

"Is there room for one more?" Dana asked as he got in behind the drivers seat.

"That's the only seat open," I said. "Is everyone ready?" I asked. They all nodded as I started to drive.

"Hey Liv why don't you put on some music?" Dalton asked.

"Yeah, why don't you Liv," Dana said as she nodded her head.

"You know I can't listen to music without singing," she said as she picked up my phone. I watched her as she put the phone right beside me. I put my finger on it slightly as it unlocked the phone.

"Okay, first song," Liv said as she pressed shuffle. All of sudden Hannah Montana's 'Best of Both Worlds' started to play.

"Oh gosh not this!" Dalton yelled.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Liv yelled as she started singing the song.

"You get the limo out front,
Oh waho
Hottest styles every shoe every color,
Yeah when your famous it can be kinda fun,
But schools cool cuz nobody knows" Liv sang.

"Who would of thought that a girl like you," Kyle sang looking over at her.

"Would double life a super star!" They sang as they started jamming to the chorus.