Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Liv POV

I woke up the next morning and check my phone. I had a message from David asking how things are. I replied back to him as I got up. I changed my clothes then went outside.

Scott was out there collecting firewood.

"Mind if I help?" I asked him.

"Sure Liv, how'd you sleep?" He asked me.

"Good, and you?" I asked as I handed him some wood.

"Good," he said. We were silent for a while as Thresea came out of the RV with bacon.

"Here you two start making this, it will get them up," she said handing me the bacon. I opened it up and started to make it. The smell starter to come towards there tents. The girls and boys started to come out.

"I SMELL BACON!" The boys screamed running out. I had the done bacon in my hands as I screamed as the guys and girls all grabbed some off the plate. Once everyone backed away. I put the plate down and walked towards the bench in the woods again. I sat there and breathed. I pulled out my phone and started typing some stuff down.

"Hey are you alright?" Kylee asked sitting right beside me. I looked up and locked my phone.

"Yeah," I said as I started flipping my phone around in my hands.

"Can I see your phone for a second?" She asked. I nodded and gave her my phone. "Can you unlock it? I want to give you my number," she said. I unlocked my phone and pulled up my contacts. She handed me her phone all set and ready to go for a new contact. I saved my name as Liv Stevenson and handed her, her phone back as she handed me mine.

"I'll put you in a GM with the other girls," she said as I nodded my head. We sat in silence for a while until she started to talk to me again. "Are you scared of us?" She asked me. I shook my head. "You can speak to me," she said. I sighed.

"You all are older than me and I'm scared I'm gonna say something childish, and you all laugh at me for it," I said to her.

"Liv, we all act like were younger than we are, Cole might be 20, but really he's 12 and the annoying little brother that he is," she said giving me a disgusting look. I laughed.

"Sibling love," I said. "I have two sisters back home, the one acts like she's older than me," I said as I thought on how my sisters act.

"How old?" She asked.

"16 and 8," I said.

We sat there talking for a while before Cole texted me saying we were gonna leave in a few minutes.

"Let's get back," Kylee said as we got up and headed back. We got back in the RV and headed back to there house.

The ride back I just looked out the window and texted Dana.

"Do you want me to pick you up at Coles?' Dana texted me.

'You can,' I texted him back.

When we got back to there house I grabbed my laptop and went down toward the basement. I opened the door and realized I was in Cole's recording studio. I looked around and noticed the computer were they had some funny ustreams from, the pics I have memorized form photos or there ustreams. I sat down on the couch.

Angie and Destini were on skype so I called them. Destini picked up first.

"Liv!" She screamed.

"Liv!" Angie yelled.

"Hey girls, I miss you, what's up?!" I asked them.

"We miss you too!" Angie yelled.

"Wait a second, ARE YOU AT COLE'S HOUSE?!" Destini yelled. I laid back on the couch.