Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Liv POV

I was downstairs on my phone finishing a song when Cole came running by.

"Liv, Kelly just called she wants you at the studio to start recording you album!" Cole said breathlessly.

I got up. "Breath Cole," I said as I patted his shoulders.

"It's okay, go pack your bag," he said as I nodded my head and took off upstairs. I went to my room and grabbed my wig and some clothes and stuffed it into a bag. I ran back downstairs.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded my head. "We're leaving!" Cole yelled as he held the door for me. I ran out and headed to his car. I got in the passengers seat as he closed my door and ran to the drivers side.

"Thank you for last night Cole, I had fun," I said as I buckled my seatbelt. Cole smiled.

"You're welcome Livii, I had fun too," he said as we stopped at the stop light. I looked over at him and then grabbed my notebook.

"Song idea?" He asked. I nodded my head.  The light turned green as he started to drive again. "If you have to come out with a third album, could I help you with song ideas?" He asked. I looked up from my book.

"Sure, I'd like that," I said as I then started to process what he said. "WHAT?!" I yelled scaring him a little bit.

"What? What's wrong?" Cole asked as he looked around.

"You want to write with me? Why?" I asked.

"'Falling down' and 'Tell me something I don't know' are really great songs, it's almost as if you're Taylor Swift that writes the best songs and I want to help you," Cole said as he turned into the studio.

"Thanks," I said taking it as a compliment. He smiled at me then reached behind me and grabbed my bag.

"Let's go," he said as he got out of the car. I got out and took my bag from him. We walked in as I went straight for the bathroom to change. I put my hair up and put my wig on as I slipped on a blue jacket over my black t-shirt and left my blue jeans on and my black boots. I walked out and went over to Cole.

Cole saw me as we went to the front. "That was fast," he said. I nodded my head.

"Megan Castle and Cole Pendery," Cole said as Marcy checked us both in.

"Studio 2," she said. We nodded our heads and got in the elevator.

"Thanks for telling me and taking me here," I said to him to ease the awkward silence.

"No problem Liv," he said. The door opened as we got out. We walked into the studio as Kelly was busy getting ready to sing.

"This is all last minute by the way," Kelly said as she looked at Ashely (another person from her management). Matt came over to us.

"She's doing a Facebook Live it will only take about fifteen minutes," he said as he lead us into the room. I stood there and watched as Ashley gave her the song.

"Catch my Breath," she said. Kelly looked at her and then nodded. Kelly looked at me and smiled.

"I love this song," I said to Cole, he nodded his head.

"I know you do, you were singing it this morning while you were brushing your teeth," he said as he rubbed my back. I rolled my eyes as I went back to watching Kelly.

"I don't wanna be left behind?" She asked. Ashley nodded her head. "I wrote this song," Kelly said into the camera. I started humming the song.

"What's after that? Let's just stick to choirs," she said. "Catching  my breath,
letting it go
turning my cheek for the da da da
now that I know,
da da da I won't be told whats suppose to be right," Kelly sang. I shook my head.