Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Liv POV

I picked up my phone as it began to ring constantly. I wiped my hands off on my apron and picked up.

"Hello?" I asked when I answered.

"Hello, is this Liv Stevenson?" The person said on the other side of the phone.

"Yes, who's speaking?" I asked.

"This is Ivan Yuen, creator of Wattpad and my partner Allen Lau, we have read your book on Wattpad, and we would like to turn it into a movie," Ivan said. I stood there shocked on what I just heard.

"What? A movie?" I asked.

"Yes, you're 'Reunited and Love' book, we love the idea of having a twin tuning into a star, and finding her brother, we would like you to be on assistant director, play as yourself and have the boys you have in the story play as themselves. You'll get to meet Miley Cyrus and hangout with her, she will play as your costar, and same with everyone else in your story," Ivan said.

"Are you serious?! I'm gonna meet everyone in the book?! EVEN ONE DIRECTION?!" I screamed. I ran to the back of the break room and fangirled.

Ivan laughed. "Yes, even them."

"Oh my gosh!"

"So what's gonna happen we got in touch with Jill, the boys manager, Will, David and Dalton and we will have them come to you and meet you, and we can go from there, if you're up to the idea?" Ivan said.

"Oh course I want this to happen!" I said.

"Awesome, now we need to talk to your parents to get this all situated," he said.

"I'm at work for another half hour, can I call you back in an hour?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll talk to you soon Liv," he said as he hung up.

I smiled at my phone as my two best friends came in.

"Liv what's wrong?" Destini asked running over to me.

"My book on Wattpad, is gonna be turned into a Movie!" I said to them.

"No way! Reunited and Love?!" Andrea yelled. I nodded my head.

"Are you gonna meet them?" Destini asked.

"Probably so!" I said as I put my apron away. We all worked at The Tides ice cream parlor as we get busy all year round, but we somehow get the shifts after school.

"You girls are good to go, The boys will be coming in soon," Todd our manager said.

"Okay thank you!" Andrea said we all grabbed our stuff and made it out to my car.

"Sleepover at my place?" I asked as I started driving.

"Sure," they said.

Andrea pulled out her phone and grabbed my aux cord. "Can I?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Put work from home on!" Destini yelled.

"I will hold your horses!" She said as fifth harmony's voices filled the car. We all started singing the song.

A few minutes later we got to my house. We walked right in and headed straight to my room.

"So when are you going to tell your parents?"  Andrea asked as she sat down on my bed. My room was very purple. With a black desk in the corner but it was covered with papers, and empty Girl Scout Cookies boxes.

A karaoke machine with cd's on the side full of every song you can think of.

"I'll talk to them when they get home," I said.