Chapter 1

Harry tossed and turned in his sleep. He was dreaming of a beautiful young woman with dark chocolate brown hair with faint red highlights that had a natural wave to it and reached past her shoulders. Her eyes were a deep forest green and her skin was a smooth alabaster color. She was in a long, white satin night dress that stopped right above her ankles showing off her feet.

She smiled at Harry as they stood in a forest of pure white wisteria trees. Her voice sounded like pure silk when she spoke, "Hello Harry." The raven blinked at her. How did she know who he was. She giggled softly, "I know you very well Harry." He blinked again, "How do you know me miss?" "Your mother speaks of you often." Harry looked surprised, "How..?" A sudden thought hit him, "Are we in..?" She smiled at him before nodding, "Yes. We are in the spirit world. Well, my portion of the spirit world where I reside."

He nodded, "Okay then. Um.. Why did you call me here exactly miss.. um?" "Sera. Sera Harting-Riddle." The raven haired teen looked at her in shock causing her to laugh softly, "I know what you are thinking and yes, Tom Marvolo Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort was my husband." Harry was dumbstruck, "How? Why? When? Explain please."

This caused her to laugh again, "Of course, I am sorry for the shock you know. But, I need you to do something for me. I have a limited time to speak to you and the story you wish to hear will take awhile. So, I need you to speak to my husband." Harry shook his head, "But I can't! He'll kill me the second he sees me!" She smiled sadly, "I know. But, he needs to know the truth about my death." The boy blinked at her, confused, "Why? What happened?"

Her eyes narrowed slightly in sadness, "Harry, you can not trust the headmaster anymore." "Why not?" "Because Harry.." She closed her eyes before looking up at him again, "He is the one who murdered me and took away my baby. The real reason why my beloved husband went dark side." Harry shook his head in dis-belief, "No. No, that can't be true.." She frowned at Harry, "But it is Harry. It is. I was six months pregnant with my little girl when i was kidnapped by Dumbledore. He left a dead pregnant woman in my place under polyjuice to make it look like I had been killed. When in reality, he kept me prisoner until I gave birth to my darling girl."

Tears came to Sera's eyes as she remembered, "He took her from my arms and casted the killing curse! The last thing I remember truly hearing was my little girl screaming and crying."

She had begun to cry and Harry had walked up to her to comfort her. She hugged him close before she started to calm down some. She looked at him again, "When Tom found the body he was enraged and distraught. I do not know how he knew that it was Dumbledore but.. he knows. Also, the prophecy between you two is a lie. The old man made it up with the help of that idiot Trelawny." Harry was truly shocked by this, "I-It is? How?"

She took a step back but still held Harry's hand, "I gave birth to a little girl with curly red hair and emerald green eyes. Like yours. She was taken from me and given to a muggle family named Evans." Harry's eyes widened, "You mean that you're my.. grandmother? My real grandmother?" Sera nodded, "Then that means that.. Voldemort is my.." He swallowed, "Grandfather?" She nodded again, "Yes."

Harry was in complete shock. His mouth opened and closed for the longest time before he finally was able to talk again, "Then.. why did he try to kill me and kill mum?" She frowned sadly, "He didn't know who she was, who you were. Tom never knew I gave birth. He thought Lily died when he thought I had been killed."

Harry nodded in understanding though his mind was reeling with this new information. Sera knew they didn't have enough time left so she spoke again, "Harry, you need to tell Tom about this. Send him a letter, asking to meet with him. Tell him that you met me and write at the bottom 'Pure white wisterias remind me of Lake Hena at moonlight'. He'll know what that means and let you come without harming you. Please Harry."

Harry looked at her and nodded. He saw her smiled in relief before he awoke the next morning in his 'room' at the Dursley's.