Chapter 2

Harry quickly got up and wrote the letter to Voldemort.

Dear Voldemort,

Your beloved deceased wife Sera came to me in a dream last night. She told me that I needed to tell you of her true demise. I will explain all if you allow me to visit unharmed. I just wish to speak to you. Trust me, it will benefit the both of us.

From Harry Potter

PS: The pure white wisterias remind me of Lake Hena at moonlight.

Harry finished the last sentence and fixed it up to Hedwig's leg and led her to the window. He looked at her, "Okay girl, I need you to take the to Voldemort." She hooted at him, "I know but its important and I would never send you to him if it wasn't, ok?" She hooted again as if agreeing with him and flew off. He watched her leave and sighed, hoping she would be safe on her journey.

Meanwhile, a certain dark lord was looking solemly at an old wedding photo. This certain Dark Lord did not look like a snake-man monster but more like the young man in the photograph. Voldemort was looking at his wedding photo of him and his beloved wife and best friend, Sera. He had loved her truly and dearly and was completely beside himself with grief when she was killed along with their unborn daughter.

He was so happy at the thought of becoming a father. He wanted to prove to himself that he could be and of course, Sera always knew he would be. He suddenly grew angry and clutched the picture tightly. Damn that old fool Dumbledore! His old friend Abraxis Malfoy had seen Dumbledore standing over Sera's dead body before he had apperated away from the scene.

Abraxis had told him after the funeral when Dumbledore had left and he had thrown a fit before vowing to kill that old fool. He was jolted out of his thoughts when an owl had come through his window and landed on his desk. He was slightly shocked to find out that this owl was Potter's snowy owl Hedwig.

He saw the letter she was carrying and took it from her before giving her a treat. She hooted her thanks and flew to the owl perch in the corner as he read the letter. His eyes went from narrowed in slight anger from wide confusion. He sat there for a few minutes before deciding to reply to Potter.

Dear Mr. Potter,

I will allow you access to my study only. I wish to know what Sera told you and to see if she really contacted you. I have my floo channel open to my study at Riddle Manor. I wish to see you as soon as you finish reading this.

Lord Voldemort

When he was satisfied with the letter, he gave it to Hedwig who took off to Harry's quickly. He watched her disappear before sitting back down and looking at the wedding photo once again.