Chapter 8

Harry and Tom broke their hug and sat down. Harry looked at his grandfather, "I'm sorry you were tricked like that. You deserve better." Tom frowned sadly as he looked at his grandson, "Yes. Maybe if we had checked first, we could've found her in time but.."

He took a breath and sighed, "Well, we can't dwell on the past. We can only focus on the present to make a better future. Now, I think you should tell the people you trust about everything."

Harry frowned slightly, "Are you sure? I mean, what if Dumbledork finds out somehow?" Tom thought for a moment, "Then use some of my owls to send them letters. That way the old fool won't catch on." Harry nodded, "So, would they meet us here or some other place?"

Tom thought for a moment before he closed his eyes, "Have them meet us at the glass cabin at Lake Hena. Harting Cabin Living Room at Lake Hena." Harry frowned but nodded as he began writing. He finished the letters and sent them off to Neville, Luna, Seamus, Dean, Fred & George, Bill & Fluer and Charlie twenty-five minutes later.

He sighed and looked at the clock, "I need to get back and finish my chores before they get home or they'll assume something. I asked them to reply tomorrow morning so i'll be back." He hugged Tom and Tom hugged back before Harry flooed back to the Dursley's.

The next morning, Harry arrived at Riddle Mansion right before the owls began to arrive. He sat down and began to read them.

Harry,

I'm not so sure this is a good idea but I trust your judgement. So i'll be there for you. I'll see you next weekend then.

Neville

Harry smiled warmly. Good old Neville. He read the next one.

Nargle King,

Hello Harry. I'm glad you finally saw through the fairy's lies. I'm also glad that the serpent king is a good serpent king. I will definately see you next weekend.

Thestral Oueen*

Hary chuckled. He knew Luna would be there for him.

Hey little brother!

(G)You know we're on your side no matter what! (F)Exactly! We'll be there for you next weekend for sure! (F&G)See you then!

Fred & George

Harry laughed. The twins were most definately on their side.

Dearest Harry,

Bill and I will be there. I admit, we are a bit skeptic about meeting You Know Who but we will hear him out. See you next weekend.

Fluer & Bill

Harry smiled. He was glad that they were willing to give him a chance.

Harry

I know we don't get to see each other often but I will try my best to be there next weekend. You know how dragons can be. Unpredictible! If i'm not, I still support you! Know that!

Charlie

Harry grinned. He was glad that Charlie at least supported him. Now on to the last letter.

Harry

(D)Hey Harry! Seamus has been staying over at my place for the past month cause his parents are on holiday with each other. (S)Yeah so, we'll be there Harry. I admit to being a little bit skeptic about Dumbledore here lately.(D)So have I. (S) So, we'll be there and give You Know Who a chance. (D&S)See you then!

Dean & Seamus

Harry sighed in relief. He was hoping they would be on his side. Seamus and Dean were good friends and he didn't want to lose them too. Tom had looked up at Harry when he sighed, "Well?" Harry looked at him with a smile, "They'll meet us. All of them." Tom nodded, "Good."

*Thestral Queen.. I figured it was appropriate to call her that since she was the person who told Harry about them in the first place.