Chapter 14

The first to come through the floo were the Malfoys. Once Narcissa spotted Harry she went straight for him and gave him a tight hug. Harry was a little surprised but hugged her back somewhat.

After a few minutes she pulled away and looked at him i the eyes, "Anything you need sweetie, just ask." Harry smiled softly, "Thank you Mrs. Malfoy."

"Oh please Harry dear, call me Narcissa or even Aunt Cissa." That caused the raven headed boy to smile more and nod. She soon stepped to the side where her husband Lucius came up to the boy.

The blond man placed his hand on Harry's shoulder, "My wife is right. Anything you need, don't be afraid to ask us. We'll do anything we can to help you." Harry had tears in his eyes, "Thank you sir. You will be the first people I call when I need help."

They both nodded and stepped back. Harry noticed Draco and before he can move towards him, Neville followed by Luna come through the floo. They brushed their clothes off and smiled at Harry.

Luna gave Harry a hug first, "Hello Nargle King. The singing pipsies* say hello." Harry chuckled as everyone else looked at Luna oddly. He smiled at her, "Tell them I said hello back Thestral Queen." She gave him a dreamy smile before walking towards the couch.

Neville shook his head, "I don't think i'll ever understand what you two are talking about." Harry laughed, "Its our secret language. Of course you're not gonna understand. But, you can keep trying. I'm sure you'll get it one day." The brunette chuckled, "Yeah maybe. So, who else is coming?"

"Seamus, Dean, Fred, George, Bill, Fluer and possibly Charlie." Neville nodded, "Are you sure we can trust Seamus and Dean? I thought they were loyal to Dumbledore?" Harry shrugged, "I guess we'll see." Neville nodded and went to sit down just as the floo came to life and a red head stumbled into the room.

Harry smiled brightly when he noticed that it was Charlie Weasley. Charlie was brushing off the soot when Harry tackled him in a hug causing the red haired to tumble backwards.

Charlie laughed when he finally got his barings and ruffled Harry's hair, "Hey there little Raven. I missed you." Harry looked up and smiled, "I missed you too Charlie. How're the dragons doing?"

The second oldest Weasley helped himself and Harry up off the floor, "They're fine little Raven. Had a problem with a new Horntail the other day but we got it all sorted out."

The young man smiled, "Good. I'm glad you're okay." Charlie was about to say something else when Fred and George walked out through the fireplace.

The twins saw Charlie holding Harry and had their famous twin smirks on their faces, "Well now.." "What did we.." "Just walk into?" Charlie groaned, "I was giving Harry a hug and was talking to him about the dragons. Nothing more you twin pervs."

Harry snickered as the twins looked afronted, "We were.." "Just asking.." "An honest question." "No need.." "To be rude." The dragon tamer rolled his eyes, "Whatever you two." He looked down at Harry causing the young man to look up at him, "I'm gonna go sit down and let you talk to your other guests now."

Harry nodded with a small smile and Charlie left to find a seat. The twins then made their way to Harry and surrounded him, "Hello there.." "Little Harry." "We missed.." "Our little brother." Harry laughed, "I missed you guys too. Um.. The other Weasleys don't know you left, right?"

They both nodded, "They have no idea Harry." George nodded, "We covered our tracks very well. We told them we needed to stay at the shop to work on new products." Harry nodded, "Good." The green flames came to life and Bill with Fluer came through the flames.

Harry broke away from the twins and greeted Bill and hugged Fluer. The couple said their hellos and left to go sit down. A few minutes later, the last of the guests came through.

Dean helped Seamus up and looked up at Harry, "'Lo Harry. Sorry we're late." Seamus nodded, "Mum needed us to get some last minute chores done." Harry nodded, "That's fine guys. Go ahead and find a place to sit down."

They nodded and sat down on the floor next to where Neville was sitting with Luna. Harry took a deep breath before exhaling it and looking at the gathered group. He looked to his grandfather who nodded to him. He looked back to the group, "Well then. I guess since we're all here, I can start."