Good to See You Again

"Hi Blake, its been a while since we havent talked. I know I haven't been visiting in a while but its just you know. Complicating for the past few days." Yang said as she sat down facing her. "Things got a little difficult back at Beacon. Ruby and Weiss started an argument that got Weiss so mad she accidentally hit Ruby with her Myrtenester. Of course I got mad at her aswell for hurting my sister, but we got it out of the way. Ruby just got out of the Hostpital yesterday, she now has a scar on her face, its really long, fron the bottom of her left eye going down to her neck. Its really painful just looking at it, but now we're all good." Yang tried to back her tears as she spoke with Blake "Blake I really miss you in our team. I miss your cute little Ears that I tpuch alot. Your amber eyes that always caught me off gaurd, your voice that echoes on my head everyday. I really miss you. I miss you soo much Blake.

I should've taken that shot for you, I should've been there to protect you." Yang couldn't take it she felt her skin heat up, her eyes watering. Her hair burning brightly her Lilac eyes turned red as ever.

"Why Blake! Why do you have to die! I loved you too much for this to happen to you! To happen to both of us." Yang's eyes poured as she hugged the tombstone of her lost love.

"I love you Blake."

Ahah.. I tried XDD