Together Forever

Ren walked in their dorm, expecting peace and silence, but instead he heard soft sobs of a familliar female.

"Nora?" The jet haird boy asked

Nora looked up, her eyes red from crying, "uh... Y-yes Ren?" She replied trying not to crack her voice as she wipes her tears away and give Ren a smile, but Ren can tell she's faking it, he sat down to at the end of Nora's bed looking at her with concern "Nora, whats wrong?" His voice still calm. The ginger tried to act it out "What? Nothing's wrong! I was just deep in thought!" The ginger giggled awkwardly trying to avoid Ren's gaze.

"Nora, please tell me I dont want to see you like this, I want to help" Ren replied reassuringly, this however turned Nora's fake smile to a frown and she burst out crying "I- I just I cant take it anymore Ren, I've been smiling for too long, but I just cant stop thinking of my parents, our lives, I cant get it all out of my head!" Nora half shouted, Ren wrapped his arms around Nora and pulled her close to his chest, which made Nora blush, "You- you're the only Family I have left, Ren I just dont to loose another one, you've been there for me for so long, I just.... I just dont know what I would be if you never found me. I would never--" Ren cut her off by putting his finger on her lips.

"I will never leave you, nor will I ever, I stayed by your side almost all of my life and dont think I will leave you just like that." Ren looked at crying ginger in the eyes and continued "Nora please, if anything happens to you, please tell me, I dont want to see you like this again, I dont know what to do if I would lose you, thats why I will stay by your side through thick and thin" Ren hugged her allowing her to cry softly at his shoulder. They stayed like this for a while and Nora broke the hug and looked at him smiling  "Thanks" ger voice still cracked, Ren returned the smile and placed a finger at her nose

"Boop"

"Ren!" Nora giggled at the boy that also made Ren to chuckle "I love you" Nora was taken by surprise and stared at the jet haired boy in shocked. Ren placed a hand on her chin and pulled her closer.

The two are now face to face, their lips are inches away, Nora was a blushing mess Ren was also blushing but as much as Nora, the two hesitated for a moment untill both felt a warm feeling on each others lips, the kiss passionate and warm, they stayed like that until they released for air.

"I love you too" Nora said smiling brightly as ever.

"So uh.... are you two a thing now or... or what?" A voice came from behind the two looked back to see Jaune being smacked by Phyrra at the door frame "sorry for breaking the moment" Phyrra looked at the two flustered lovers after smacking Jaune "H-how much of that did you hear?" Ren asked his face all red "just uh.. you know the I Love You part not much" Jaune used his fingers to emphasies the Love part. "So does this mean we're.. together together?" Ren nodded and Nora pounced and hugged his life long crush.

Together Forever

Here have another Renora because its an OTP of mine, and I feel proud of this, I feel like my writing skills have upgraded ya know? Maybe I should start a RWBY/SU fanfic soon, Im actually planning on making it and I already have it on draft so ya.... keep an eye out for that aaannndd

WE'RE ALMOST TO 1K VIEWS YYYEEIIIII IM EXCITED
THANK YOU ALL!!

*Nora starts throwing pancakes at readers*

PANCAKES