Run

Ren: *runs so fucking fast throught the halls of Beacon* SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCKING RUN IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!

Phyrra: Ren whats happenong why are you running??!

Ren: NO TIME TO FUCKING EXPLAIN JUST RUN!!!!!

Jaune: whats gotten in to h--

Nora: *burst throught the wall with her granade launhing hammer* STOP! HAMMER TIME!!! *smashes Juane and send him flying making holes on the wall*

Jaune: AW FUCK!!!

Nora: EVERYONE FUCKING STOP CAUSE ITS HAMMER TIME!!!! *Smashes another wall*

Weiss: *is coverd with nothing but towels* OH MY GRIMM NORA PRIVATE TIME HAVE YOU HEARD OF I---- *got smacked on the face and flies away naked*

Phyrra: OH SHIT *starts running*

Nora: Oh you aint running you fuck *smacks Phyrra and she went flying*

FUCK YEA

Meanwhile

Ruby: *walks down the hall casually walking back to the dorm*

Weiss: hey Ruby could you get me some towels and get me out of here?

Ruby: *stop* .....Weiss why are you naked and hanging on the wall?

Weiss: Just get me a towel!

Back to Nora

Nora: OoooOOOoohhHhhHHH Ren?!~ where are you? Dont you want to have some "Hammer" time?~
(If you know what I mean?)

Ren: *hiding in the Janitors closet sweating nervously*

Nora: *punches the closet door and peeks in* HERE'S NORA!!!!!!!

Ren: *Scream like a bitch holding a mop*

Nora: *starts fucking Ren in the closet*

What thw fuck did I judt make??! Jezus! Ren is dieying in the closet!! OMFG WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!?

Also NOOO Im in my mom apartment with no wifi NOO