Are You Okay?

Team RWBY has encounterd an enemy during their mission, They were all fighting hard. It all took them a while to fight them, in mid fight they heard a faint scream from the white haired girl from a distance.

Ruby looked back from her fight to
see Weiss was on the floor bleeding out and panting heavily, she was stabbed on her knee, with a sword Ruby gave her final attack on her enemy and went flung straight at Weiss encounter, she swung at them several times (*chants* GF GF GF)

She finished up the fight and went to help Weiss "Weiss are you okay?" Ruby asked helping Weiss lay on her back, "DO I LOOK OKAY YOU DOLT?!" Ruby giggled at the bloody girl "come on lets get you out of here to somewhere safe" Ruby picked her carefully trying not to ingure her more and took her to the most nearest safe place.

Once she made it she saw Blake and Yang chatting, they looked back and ran to them "Thanks goodness you two are okay!" Yang shouted running up to two "what happend?" Blake asked looking down at Weiss "Miss perfect over here got stabbed with a sword on her knee, and Thanks to me I saved her" Ruby said with a huge grin on her face, Weiss sighed and blushed a little now that Ruby mention about saving her

Took them a while to put the medicine and badeges since Weiss keeps on flinchin from the pain, but they finished it. "So Weiss, is your shnee okay now?" Yang asked with a dirty smug on her face. Weiss gave her a glare that says "HOW FCKING DARE YOU" and slapped her knee which made herself flinch kicking Yang on her vagina, which made her drop to the floor. Painfully.

Poor Yang, it was her period that time

Sorry not sorry XD I did this because this happed to me once XDD poor Yang so sorry for her