Weapon

Anothet Fic Yay!
-------------------------------------------------

Its devestating. The reaven haired faunus laid there, watching. She felt helpless, she just witnessed blonde friend lose an arm from the monsyer himself, she watched as her body fly in the air her arm the other way, time seemed to have stop around her, she didnt want this to happen, she didnt mean for this to happen. The blonde hit the ground, the pain she felt sends shock to her body that cause her to slip into unconcoiusnes.

Blake's eyes are filled with fear and sadness tears streaming down her face, she watched as the man coverd in black clothing and brown bull horns walked closer to the sleeping blonde, ready to strike he ready his weapon, a sword in the colour blood red was pulled out from its scabbared, Blake stood up slowly, she tried to craw to her nearest weapon, but the sharp pain on her stomach keeps slowing her down, she took a glimpse at Adam, his weapom above his head aimed for Yang, Blake quicken her pace and crawled faster, she grabbed it. She stood up carefully and ready her weapon "Stay away from her Im armed!" Adams wicked smile disappeard anf he turned aroun to see her member holding the right arm of his blonde victim.
"...... Blake what the fuck?!" "I told you Im armed now get away from her!" Blake said inbetween short laughs. "Eh your weapons all right" Blake and Adam looked surprised, hey turned aroun to see a smirking blonde, she laughed at their faces as if she just didnt lose her arm. "Okay wtf is happening?" Adam im uniosion, seconds before Blake smacked him with Yangs right arm, making pass out from the sudden impact that contacted with his face.

Blake dropped the arm and walked closer to Yang and helped her stand up, yang placed her left arm over blakes shoulder for suppourt as she stood up. "Yang are you okay?" Blake asked worried but a smirk can be seen on her face "Ya cant tell, but im giving a thumbs up right now hehe" Blake rolled her eyes and chuckled along with Yang and they started to walk away.

EEEEYYY! Haha okay how did you guys like that? Its been a while since I havent done this stuff because ya know ... writers block and shit. Oh and... THANK YOU ALL FOR 4K VIEWSS WWWOOOOHHHP also this book is becoming more of a meme book that a crack book, so you wont mind right?........

.

.

...

....

right? :C