It Has To Be Her

Yay another one! Bumblebee bc why not :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small blonde girl wonders around the town of Vale, she was asked to do a small errand by her father who had to look after her younger sister, as she walks around the town she heard faint screams and sobs from a distance not too far from her, she follows it leading her to a small alley.
She heard the screams again, causing her to take a step back from fright, the screams were more clearer and its obvoiusly from a girl, the blonde swallowed down her fear took a deep breath and took a step forward and enterted the alley, she walked closer and closer to the sound, she was about to turn a corner when she heard a loud thud. She hid behind the corner and took a peek, and there she saw her, a small reaven haired girl, coverd in blood and bruises, she had cat ears that cought Yangs attention, three grown men were around her, one has pinned her against the cold cement walls of the alley ways. Are they... attacking her because she... she's a faunus? Yang thought, she has never really seen a faunus up close before, mostly only in televisions.

She took a another deep breath, stepped out of her hiding place quietly, she took a plank of wood that was close to one of the men but thankfully she managed to snatch it before she was cought, "Think you can make an escape kitty cat? You faunus' are really dumb." The man holding her up chuckled, the two other men watching in the back with dirty smirks on their faces, Yang raised the plank ready to attack, and hit her first victim with it, and she managed to knock him out with such force, the other looked back but was greeted with a punched to his face causing him to fall down, Yang hit him on the back of the head and knocked him out Im not sure if I killed him or not but whatever Yang thought grinning a little, the man who was holding up the faunus dropped the girl and walked up to Yang, "What are you doing her blonde?" The man asked staring at Yang, she took a step back and ready her plank, the man chuckled and pulled out a gun and shot the plank right of her hand, the man walked up to her again and every step he takes, Yang takes a step back until she felt the cold cement hit her back making her shiver, "Arent ya a little young to be playin in this parts of Vale kid?" He stared into Yangs lilac eyes and she did the same but with fear, she quickly gatherd some courage and punched that man in the jaw by surprise, the man fell back, Yang kicked him on the chest that made him flinch and fianlly Yang kicked him on his head as hard as she can and knocked him unconsious, she stared at it for a moment enjoying her victory until she remember about the faunus, she looked back at the girl who was still sobbing helplesly on the floor.

She slowly walked up to her and crouched beside her, the faunus looked up, her face covers in wounds. "P-p-please... dont h-hurt me" the girl stutterd, using her hand to cover her face and continued sobbing, Yang looked at her worriedly and not really know what to do in a situation like this, "I-Im .. not, Im here to... help" Yang said and removed the hand that coverd the faunus' face "W-why would y-you help.. m-me?" She between sobs, "Because, I dont want them to hurt you, youre just a kid, even if you are a faunus, youre still part human, you still deserve respect like we all do." Yang said reassuringly and giving her a warm smile, the faunus smiled weakly in return, Yang thought for a moment and a kissed her lightly on the cheecks, that made tha faunus blush "Sorry, that is just something my mother does to make me feel better when Im sad, does it... work on you?" Yang asked worried thinking that she made things awkward, "um.. n-no.. you d-didnt .. umm " she stutturd still blushing "Hey" a man said from behind, both of the girl turmed around to see a man coverd in black with red hair and a pair of bull horn sticking out, he had a mask on so Yang doesnt know what his face looked like, "get away from her" He said walking up to Yang, "Oh.. um sorry, she was being hurt bt those men, so uh.. I-I thought Id uhh help" Yang said standing up. "Good now get away from her and dont come back" he said in a hint of annoyance in his voice, Yang nodded and walked away.

~~

Its been years, Yang had finally enter beacon, along with her sister, and now she has a team, she is still not conpletely sure, but shes definetly, right thatBlake, Blake is the same girl she saved that day, ever since she laid her eyes on her, every since she met her, she had a feeling it was her, she wanted to ask her, but.

Its too late now, she's gone, she ran away ever since beacon fell down, ever since she lost her arm.

She could've had known it was her. Now she lost her, she lost everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E

EEYYY thank you for readin hope ya enjoyed so book is almost to 5k so lets do that, lets beat my other book my su book its at like 7k? Yea im on a contest which book is better (im challenging my self XD) so LETS SEE WHICH FANDOM IS MORE AAAWEESSOMMEE (lol jk bith are I just want to beat the su books for betting reasons)