Chapter 11

• Dedicated to YOU!

Hey GUYS! 

I'm back! :D I hope you're happy and I really hope you guys haven't given up on my story! I hope you continue reading this because stupid me is going to upload chapters, I promise you. Your comments make me want to write more and you know who you are! 

Thank you to ALL of you who read/reads my story and for commenting and voting and fanning. It means so much!

P.S

This chapter might be boring and just not making any sense but I just wanted to upload for you guys! Next chapters will be better, I promise (and hope) :)

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter  11

“You have got to be kidding with me?! Oh my God, you so got him! Finally!” Jessica said, laughing out loud, her eyes twinkling. I had told her about what I’d done with Drake. Well… not exactly in detail since she was his sister and it would be weird talking about… stuff… with her about him.

“So now we’ll just have to wait and see,” I said, shrugging while smiling my proud smile that meant I had succeeded in something. I knew I had gotten him; his face and his last words had been priceless.

“But you do know that he might be planning on revenge, right?” Jess said, smiling a knowing smile. She seemed to know something I didn’t.

“What do you mean..?” I asked, looking at her suspiciously. I knew that when it comes to Drake, things shouldn’t be messed with but what could he possibly do as revenge? To do the same as me would make him a copy-cat and he knows that so he won’t. But who on earth knows what goes on in that brain of his?

“Like you said,” Jessica said, “we’ll have to wait and see.”

Drake’s POV

What the hell was that about? Did she know what she had just done to a werewolf? A mated werewolf? She wasn’t getting away with this, no way. I should probably ignore her, that’ll make her ask for forgiveness.

I smirked. Ignore her… Hm... great idea, Drake. But one problem; it’ll be as hard for me as for her. But I can manage it; I’ll just remind myself why I’m doing it. Yeah, that’s it. That’s the plan.

We’ll see who’ll laughs next, Arianna.

I hadn’t seen her all day after that “situation” and neither had I seen Jessica. I was still holding to my plan, all I wanted to do now was tell the guys and go through with it. Knowing they’d been in the kitchen, eating, I headed straight there.

Exactly like I knew they would, they were sitting at the table, sandwiches and crumbs all around them. I sighed.

“You know there’s a place for all that cutting and stuff?” I said, grabbing a made sandwich Daniel had just made.

“Hey!” he accused, glaring at me. I shrugged and sat down next to him. “So what’s going on?”

“Well, I have something to tell you guys.”

I told them about what Arianna had done and how she had played me and that I was of course getting revenge. I told them my plan and we all agreed to keep up the act as long as it would take for her to beg for my forgiveness. I wasn’t doing this to torture her, I just wanted her to see how it felt not getting what you what. I wanted her that moment, she made me believe she was giving it and now I would ignore her, which she can’t bare, not for a long time anyways, and she’d realize why I’m doing this.