Chapter 15

Hey guys, here is Chapter 15!

What did you guys think of the cover, btw? I know, the eyes are weird but I made them that way because those are similar colors to Drakes and Ariannas eyecolors only they have a little darker shades of blue-green & green! :)

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15.

“Can I at least have something to drink?” I asked angrily, staring at the dirty wooden floor. My clothes were dirty as well but thankfully, I had chosen black jeans today. Yay, lucky me. I was sitting here thinking about how dirty my clothes were when I was probably in big trouble.

“No,” Lucas spat.

“I didn’t ask you, you stupid shit!” I snapped. “The world doesn’t evolve around you so just shut the fuck up and stop talking to me.”

“I’ll see what I can do,” Devon said in a calm, relaxed voice and walked out. But his head popped in again and he said, “Don’t kill each other while I’m gone, please.”

“You don’t deserve being killed by me,” I muttered, sitting like a five year old kid who was upset.

“You don’t deserve my time,” Lucas muttered back, also behaving like a five year old kid. It was kind of funny when you looked at it but the funny part went away as soon as it had come. He was douche.

Devon walked in, holding a bottle of water.

“Here you go,” I said, throwing it at me. I caught it with my hand and immediately opened it and drank it all. I swallowed it all in like five seconds and when I was done, I had to catch my breath.

“That’s the only bottle you get,” Devon said, amused at my animalistic behavior. I shrugged, knowing that I would be able to survive without water for a while now. I was about to thank him but then I remembered that I was actually kidnapped and he was in on all of this, so I just put the bottle down and relaxed.

“Are you going to tell me where we’re going after this? Are we going somewhere at all? And where on earth are we?”

“You will not go anywhere unless it’s an emergency, the same for us and when it comes to where we are… Well, you are not allowed to know,” Devon answered, satisfied with how things seemed to be. I sighed dramatically, trying my mind link again.

Drake, I know you’re mad at me but I really need your-

Arianna?! Arianna! Oh my God, where are you?

You can hear me?

Yes! Of course I can! Where are you? We’re looking for you, don’t wo-

Drake? Drake, answer me!

“Stop talking through mind link, I can see that you’re doing it!” Lucas shouted.

“I can do whatever I want in my mind, so shut up! And I told you not to talk to me!” I shouted back, hoping he could just disappear.

And what the hell had happened with that mind link?! I had him right there and then he was gone. Bullshit! All of this was bullshit. Oh well… At least I knew they were looking for me. It was only a matter of time before they would find me and then Drake would kill them.

One hour later

“I’m booooored,” I groaned, stretching my arms. For an entire hour I had been sitting here in silence and half of that hour was alone with Lucas. I did not enjoy that and I know he didn’t either. I didn’t really care about the fact that we hated each other, I just wanted someone to talk to at the moment and he was not good at it, absolutely not. In fact, all he did was shooting glares at my direction and with disgust, too! I, of course, had at least a little fun by sticking my tongue out and making faces at him which made him even more annoyed which lead me to be satisfied with my work.