Chapter 17

Sorry it's been so long! Or at least it feels like it but you know, school & homework & problems - that always manage to get in the way of everything - has to be dealt with, but I'm going to try and update more often! :)

DEDICATION TO Loverxofxthexnight BECAUSE YOU ARE ALMOST ALWAYS THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT ON MY STORY & I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR LOVE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17.

Arianna’s POV

If it wasn’t for the fact that I was kidnapped, abducted or whatever this was, the room might’ve been nice. It had a long and very comfortable looking couch, a small table with two chairs, a TV and a radio and, oddly enough, a single bed placed in the corner. Oh, and it also had a bathroom. This wasn’t dark, though; the colors were peach and white, very classical I must say. But I wasn’t impressed, even though it looked nice.

I looked in every corner, searching for some kind of camera or mike, but there didn’t seem to be any. Still, you could never be too sure.

“Do you have, like, cameras and stuff in this room?” I asked casually, as they let me go when we entered the room.

“No,” Lucas answered darkly since Devon was too busy fixing the TV. I shrugged, though I felt relieved by that fact, and went straight to the bathroom.

Let’s not discuss this, but damn it felt good to use the toilet! I hadn’t really drunk much but I was practically peeing myself once we arrived to this weird “Hotel of Evil”.

Once I did my thing, I washed my hands and face with soap, longing for that feel of cleanness and freshness. I wanted to take a shower but as I didn’t have any clean clothes – meaning underwear mostly – that was out of the picture. I went back out to the room and the guys seemed to have settled already; they had dragged the chairs from the table, put them in front of the TV and sat there silent as they watched the news. I stood still for a while, watching the news as well but there was nothing interesting, only the usual. It also felt weird to know that I was still in my little town when it felt like I had been taken to another country.

I walked over to the bed, scanning the sheets for anything nasty but they were clean and made so I laid down, sighing when my head hit the pillow. God it felt nice to lie on a bed after this stupid kidnapping trip. And my head still hurt sometimes in that place where that stupid someone had hit me before taking me. I knew there was going to be a bruise, probably a bump, too, unless it was already there, which wouldn’t have surprised me; the hit was hard as heck.

Laying there for a while, the exhausting washing over me, I thought I was going to fall asleep fast. But I thought wrong. I couldn’t even shut my eyes for five seconds before they opened again and I started to feel restless. What kind of person kidnapped someone and put them in a room that looked like a freaking normal bedroom instead of a place where you locked your kidnapped people in, with two guards that watched TV?!

I sat up in a rush, feeling dizzy by that sudden movement. I shut my eyes for a second and opened them again, getting up. I walked over to the guys and placed myself right in front of the TV, which was that big; it was a small flat screen.

“Hey!” Devon said. “Move out of the way!”

“Nope,” I said, popping the P.

“Move,” Lucas said with a warning, trying to scare me off with his so called dangerous tone. I shook my head, hands on hips.