Chapter 1

"Babe come on you need to wake up." He spoke to his mate who refused to wake up today. She just buried her face deeper into her pillows and shook her head no to waking up. "Fine then I guess if you won't wake up, you won't mind me eating all these pancakes by myself." He smirked knowing that simple word will wake her.

She quickly jumps up and snatches the plate of pancakes from his hand but quickly drops then when she loses balance and falls off the bed. The young dragon shifter was quick to react and caught her before she hit the floor. They both looked down at the shattered plate on the floor and pancakes that were spread around the floor.

Tears sprang in her eyes as she noticed the mess she made. They glided down her cheek and Danny was quick to notice the unneeded tears. "Why are you crying?" He asked quickly. She points at her then the mess on the floor and he was quick to pick up on her message. "Jamie you did nothing wrong. It was an accident." He says as he wipes her tears away.

Guilt weeps threw her body as she keeps looking at the mess in the floor. She wanted to just speek and apologize for her mess but she couldn't. She hated that she couldn't talk but she was happy that Danny understood everything she meant.

She felt a gentle touch run over her cheek and looked up at her mate. "This isn't your fault and I don't want you to think it is," He spoke softly to her, "Now how about we go make some more pancakes after I clean up this mess." A smile rose on her face as she nodded to his suggestion.

She went to step off the bed but Danny was quick to stop her. "You stay up here until I get this cleaned," He says, "I don't want you to cut your little feet." He smiled then starts to tickle her feet. She squirms in his arms as she fought to escape his clutch. Silent laughs were seen coming from her.

Danny looked at her admiring her beauty. The God's and Godesses couldn't have given him a better mate. He loved her with everything in his heart. Voice or not it won't ever change his mind about her, which was a fear of Jamie's.

She feared with no voice that he would end up hating her and pushing her away, but he ended up doing the opposite of that, he just pulled her closer when he knew she couldn't speek. With her not being able to speek, she became more dependent on Danny. Everywhere that she went he had to be with her because no one would understand what she was saying. Danny knew what every little jester ment. She could do something as jumping in front of him and he knew she wanted him to pick her up. It was easy for Danny to pick up her four for nine inch frame compared to his six foot frame.

After their little play session Danny cleaned up the mess and the two started towards the kitchen. Today Jamie seemed to be more hyper then usual as they made it to the kitchen. She had shifted into her animal form and was ringing around the living room as Danny made more pancakes for the two.

He was almost finished when he felt a push on the from of his legs. He looked down to see the white wolf and white tight mixed pup pushing on his legs with her head. "What do you want?" He asked with a chuckle.

She walks back around him so she is in a more open area of the kitchen and shifts back to her human form. Her brown hair was in a high ponytail like it is every morning and she stood there with her naked body facing Danny. He liked his lips as he stared at his mate.

She raised her arms up like a plane and starts running around the open kitchen. He instantly knew what she meant. She wanted to go flying.

"Go put on some cloths and when we finish eating we will go flying," He says and she quickly runs up stairs, "Don't run up the stairs." She slowed down and walked the rest of the way up. He just chuckled at her and finished off the rest of the pancakes.