Chapter 2

The wind splashed in her face as they sailed threw the sky. She loved the feeling of flying. Expecially sense she was with Danny. It was the best feeling in the world. She held her arms out like she was flying and a smile was present on her face.

"Be careful full love," Danny's voice echoed in her head, "we don't need you falling like you almost did last time."

When he said that she sat back don't onto his back. She traced the swirls on his scales and drew small shapes over the blue scales. She felt a ripple run down his body as she done that. For some reason her drawing on his back always calmed him down. She looked down and watched as the trees zoomed by as they soar through the sky.

^^.^^.^^.^^.^^

By the time the two had gotten back home it was around nine p.m. They spent the whole day in the sky, enjoying each others company. As they walked inside they were met with Drew and Darnell. Jamie jumped with excitement as she saw her parents. Her mothers belly had a hump in it and Jamie quickly turned to her father, giving him the what did you do look.

"Are we suppose to be expecting some news?" Danny asked as Jamie reached up towards Danny, wanting to be held. Danny swiftly picks her up and uses one arm to hold her back up and the other to give her support, like you would hold a toddler. She lays her head on his shoulder and waited for her parents to answer Danny's question.

"It's twins!" Darnell cheered.

Jamie cheered as she sat on Danny's hip and Danny smiled at his family. She finally would have some siblings to play with. She loved playing with Danny but having someone that acted like her would be better.

"Well we know what you two did on your vacation." Danny laughed, which made Jamie blush at some memories.

Drew was quick to notice her blush. "You two better have not been doing it," She said pointing a finger at them.

Jamie quickly shook her head no but the blush still remained on her face. "Can't promise anything," Danny spoke with a laugh, but Darnell didn't take it as a joke like it was meant to be.

"You better have not been having sex with her!" Darnell yelled taking Jamie from his arms, "Just because you are mated to my daughter doesn't mean she is some sex toy to you!" Darnell was clearly angry at this moment.

"I was joking sir. I haven't had sex with Jamie." Danny quickly defends himself.

Jamie stomps between the two and looks at her father with an angry expression. She doesn't get why he overreacts about this stuff. Is it a man thing or a father thing? She gives a looks saying I'm not a baby anymore as she looked at him.

Danny stood there listening to Darnell argue at Jamie and watched as Drew gave off a worried vide. Danny daughter with himself on if he should tell the two about the terrible news that was found out during the two weeks they were on their second honeymoon. Should he or should he not.

Everything was jumbling up in his head that he had just yelled it out, "I can't fertilize Jamie!"