Chapter 5

She ran out of the house with her hair soaking wet, her clothes clung to her body as they dripped water. "Babe it was a joke." Danny tries to explain as he chased after her. She didn't stop for him, she just ran; she shifts and just runs.

After an hour or two she comes up to an old abandon home, being the nosy girl she is she walks in. Looking around she sees that the furniture was turned over and scattered everywhere. There were many objects everywhere. The old wood starts to dent in as she stepped on it, telling her that its old wood. She walked further into the home to see fur laying on the ground: silver and what seemed like a mixture of white and black. for some reason it seemed familiar to her but she couldn't where from.

As she ventured further into the home she felt a presence around her, like she wasn't the only one in the home. She looks around her and sees no one but still feels the presence. She ignores it and continues in the home.

She comes to a room and what was on the wall frightened her. Old dried blood was splashed on the back wall. Her tail tucked between her legs at the sight of the blood. Her fur started moving but she didn't know why, which causes her to jump. She turns to see a figure at stood there clearly.

"Hello Jamie," The figure spoke, "You won't remember me, but my name is Alikay."