Chapter 7

"Jamie!" She hears yelling as she came closer to her home. She knew that her mate isn't going to take this easy, neither her family. 

She hears a roar break the threw the air and suddenly she was snatched from the ground. She looks to see that Danny had taken her into his claws. She rolled herself into his rough, bumpy skin. As much as most people say that the skin of a dragon is hard to receive comfort from, she believed that they were wrong. She always found comfort with her mate's skin, both dragon and human. 

It wasn't long before they landed on the ground outside of the castle. Running out of the castle's back doors were Drew, Darnell, Gray, and Erin. Jamie instantly started crying at the sight of her mother crying. She never meant to hurt anyone, she just needed to calm down and then Alikay started speaking with her.

"Jamie where have you been?" Her mother asked, knowing that she wouldn't be able to get a response.

In a matter of seconds, Jamie was pulled from her mother's embrace and into the brace of her mate. She felt the frustration leave her mate as worry and happiness took over him. "Are you okay?" He asked as he checked over her naked body,"Are you hurt? Who took you? I swear if i find them i will kill them!" He exclaimed. 

Two wolf howls broke cracked threw the air as everyone could hear paws stomping the ground at a hard rate as whom ever it was ran towards them. Erin took the stand in front of Gray to protect him, as did Darnell with Drew, but Danny did something different he shifted to protect his mate. He had just gotten her back and will not let anyone take her from him. 

A silver wolf and a black and white wolf came from the woods and Drew ran to greet her fathers. "Where is she?" Justin asked.

"We smell her. Where is she?" Daryl asked as he started to get hostile.

"What are you talking about?" Darnell asked.

"Alikay, we followed her sent and it led here." Justin explained.

Jamie walked out from behind her dragon mate and was handed a shirt by her father. She slips it on and walks over to her grandfathers. She takes Daryl's hand in her left hand and took Justin's hand in her right hand. Jamie stared at the gap between Daryl and Justin, only making the two confused. 

"She wants you two to link hands," Danny says as he walked up behind Jamie.

The two link their hands and a golden glow came around the three. Alikay's voice came between the three of them. 

There is a raging war coming, one that could wipe out all shifter species.  

The circle was broken by Daryl who had fear laced in his voice. "How, how was that her voice?" He asked, "What does she mean 'a raging war'?" 

Jamie waved him back over to her and his brother, so they could complete the circle and listen to more of what Alikay had to say. Daryl walked over and joined hands with the other two and the golden glow came around them again. 

The humans are going to become enslaved to believe that the shifters are not meant to be in this world. The vampires are wanting to take over and wipe out every shifter, so they will not need constant fights over who has the right to control earth.