Chapter 6

What? Jamie thought to herself, I was told she was dead.

"I am dead Jamie," She responded, "but you can see me. With you lack of voice you can see more things then what others may see. I gave you this gift."

I could be speaking to my mate but you took away my voice? Jamie asked threw her thoughts.

"It came with a price Jamie," She spoke, "I never knew it would take your voice from you."

Why did you want me to see you? Jamie asked.

"Because I need someone to speek between me and my mates," She says, "there are things that are needed to be told to them."

Why did you choose me? Jamie asked.

"Because you were the baby that started the mix mating," Alikay answered, "You were the turning point in history."

How am I even suppose to talk to them? Jamie asked, Why can't you tell them?

"They will be able to only hear what I tell you threw your thoughts," She answers and then a saddened look came over her, "they won't be able to hear or see me because I've been dead for too long."

Jamie felt that the two had a connection do to them not being able to speak with their mates, they knew each other's pain do to this. What is it that they need to be told? Jamie asked softly.

"There is a raging war coming," Alikay answers, "One that could wipe out all species."

A/N

Sorry for the very very slow update. I've been very busy but I have to help my grandfather out a lot because he is a cancer surviver which caused him to be very weak. So if I'm not working on my book that is what I'm doing.

Thank yall for baring with me on the updates.

-a-