Chapter 9

There was a bang on The door that work Danny and Jamie from their sleep. "Come on guys," They heard Erin from the other side, "Time to get up for school."

Danny groaned and pulled Jamie closer to him, not wanting to get up.

"I'm coming in!" Erin yelled before barging in.

Danny was quick to cover Jamie, due to her only sleeping in her bra and a pair of Danny's boxers. Danny protected her from his friend as they barged into the room.

"Calm down man!" Danny yelled angry at Erin, "Some of us haven't gotten dressed yet!"

"Sorry man." Erin said walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

Danny stood from the bed and let the blankets fall from him. Jamie stood up from the bed and wrapped her arms around his waist. She laid her head on his back and put herself as close to him as she could. She rubbed his back and felt his muscles relax under her touch.

"Why did spring break go by so fast?" Danny asked out loud.

Jamie had shrugged her shoulders, saying she didn't know. She didn't want to start school yet. She wanted to lay in bed with Danny all day. She didn't want to go back to crowded halls and homework, but lucky enough Jamie and Danny are close to graduating. The two would graduate in May, and with it being March already the two were excited to graduate.

It's hard to believe that they were already graduating. Danny may be nineteen and still in high school but only for Jamie. He refused to be in a grade above her because he couldn't protect her if she wasn't with him. They had tried to put Danny in his correct grade before but when they did Jamie wasn't able to go to her classes due to Danny bring her to his classes. No matter how many times the school tried to separate the two, it never happened. Jamie would latch herself to Danny and Danny wouldn't let her go. Even in the classes they have together, they always put their desk together. Some of the teachers even have a table in their rooms just for the two to sit in.

"Come on love," Danny says picking Jamie up, "We gotta get ready for school." Jamie smiles and hugs Danny's neck.

><><><><

As they entered the school everyone went quite. It's like they were hiding something. It was strange. Suddenly someone spoke up.

"So your Miss Jumps a lot?" Someone had said.

Suddenly on the screens in the hallways played a video. It was of her in the wood home. You could see as the person recording it stepped on the wood and it made a loud creek, making her jump in fright. He tail tucked between her legs as she walked into the room she had see Alikay in. The video continued on as the kids scared her more and more, even while she was speaking with Alikay.

Tears came to her eyes and rolled down her cheeks as she ran off into her hiding spot. Danny on the other hand was beyond pissed at the guy. "How dare he do this to his mate!" Danny growled at the boy and smoke puffed out of his nose.

"I made the ba-" the guy started but was cut short as Danny slammed him into the wall.

><><><><><

Danny went off looking for his mate as he left the guy bleeding on the floor. Danny went to the one place he knew she would be at. When he gets to the whole in the wall that is big enough for her to crawl in he hears sniffles.

Who would want to make her cry? She is the sweetheart of the school. Everyone loved her. Now that Danny was thinking about it he had never seen that guy before. He shook his head and got rid of the thoughts of the guy and focused on his mate.

"Jamie." He says softly. Jamie didn't do anything, she stayed in her hiding hole. "Jamie please come out."

She hit the floor twice, her signal for 'no'.

"Jamie if you don't come out, I'll come in." He says, "And we both know my big butt can't fit in there."

Danny could hear moving around and soon his mate came out of the hole. "There is my baby girl." He says pulling her in a hug.

Sorry that it's short and not that good. I've been busy lately and I've been working on this chapter piece by piece.

I've made a kik for any beliebers to message me if you want--

And the picture at the top is the castle. Someone had messaged me and asked to put a picture up of the castle.