Chapter 10

A bang rang across the castle as someone hit on the door. Darnell had walked to the old wooden door and opened it to find the principal of his kids school there, along with a kid who looked as if he was beaten half to death. "Mr. Herington," She spoke stern, "We need to talk. About Danny."

Darnell had invited the principal inside along when the child that accompanied her side. The sound of crutches hitting the floor as the child moved. "What has he done now?" Darnell asked himself as he watched the child having a hard time moving.

Danny laid there on the bed with his mate sat over him. She played with his hand that was massive compared to her tiny hands. It was peacefull, until he smelled the guy from school. The one who hurt Jamie. Danny growled loudly as he held Jamie close to him. She hung onto him like she was about to lose him.

Danny had walked into the living room to see the kid from school there. With the kid a threat in Danny's eyes, Danny let out many growls at him. He showed the Jaguar shifter that he was now in Danny's territory and Danny is the dominant one, not the boy. Once the boy heard the growls and looked up to meet Danny's glare.

"Danny sit down now." Darnell said with anger flowing out with each word.

"What is he doing here?" Danny asked sitting on the leather recliner with Jamie sitting on his lap.

"He is not pressing charges is what he is doing." The principal said.

"What did I do to him?" Danny asked almost yelling, "I was protecting my mate from him! I am the one who should be pressing charges!" Danny yelled while glaring at the kid.

"And because of Jay's actions he will be suspend as well." The principal says.

The kids face when in shock. "Why am I getting suspended?" He screamed from his seat, "It's because of that stupid dragon I can't walk!"

Jamie walked out from behind Danny glaring at the kid, or Jay as the principal addressed him. She started walking over to slap the taste from his mouth but was stopped at Danny wrapped his arms around her and brought her to his body.

"You got yourself in that state kid." Darnell speaks up, "It may have been my son who threw the fists but it's you who started the mess. You never mess with a dragon's mate. Dragon's are the most protective of the whole shifter world."

"How was I supposed to know they were flipping mates?" Jay asked, "All I knew was that they were always around each other."

"What is the punishment?" Darnell asked ignoring Jay.

"A weak suspension," She said, "along with his student card deactivated for a month."

"I could care less about the card but you can't keep me from my mate." Danny says.

"Miss Jamie here will be attending school while you stay here for a weak." The principal said.

"Look Ms. Jenner I understand why you giving the punishment but are you sure suspension is the best way to handle this?" Darnell asked, "These two have never been separated their whole lives." Darnell points at his two kids.

"It has already been set. Both Jay and Danny will be suspended for a week and both of their student cards deactivated for a month." She says standing up and helps Jay out of his seat.

"You better bring a army if you plan to keep me away from her." Danny growled as the principal opens the front door to leave.

"Don't worry Danny," She says turning to look at him," I already have everything I need."