Chapter 12

As the two slept that night something creeped in the shadows. Something the two couldn't hear moving. It was agile like a cat but looked as a human. The thing slowly walked up to the bed on the side Jamie was on. The thing ran it snow white fingers in her hair. "Soon." It spoke before leaving.

Jamie shot up with a heavy breath. She felt cold even though she was in Danny's arms and under a blanket. She never got cold at night which made it strange.

Jamie brushed it off and laid back down in Danny's arms. Drifting off to sleep again.

__^__^__

A week passed and Danny was finally able to continue back in school with Jamie. He had a lot of make up work due to him being gone but Jamie helped him with what he didn't know.

Everyday Justin or Daryl would call to see if Alikay had said anything to Jamie but only to be sad when she didn't. It has been a couple of weeks sense the last time she spoke with Alikay.

As the week passed Danny felt his dragon become more pushy with mating with Jamie. Danny continues to push the dragon away but the more Danny has to push him away, the more weak Danny gets.

He tries not to seem like he is fighting an internal war with himself but it was clear he was. Expecially with Jamie.

A/N

It's short I know. I'm sorry I've been really busy with house work (which only I do) and school. I'm sorry. I'll try to make it better.

-a