Chapter 3

"What do you mean you can't fertilize Jamie?" Drew asked worried.

Jamie had walked over to Danny sadly and wrapped her arms around his torso. Tears could be seen before she buried her face into his stomach. He could feel her body shake at the memory. Danny picked her up gently and she dug herself back into his body.

"I can't fertilize Jamie," He spoke softly again, more to himself then to Drew and Darnell, "If I was to try and fertilize Jamie and an egg formed like a dragon does the egg would be to big to be held inside her and it would crush her on the inside." Danny felt Jamie's body shake even faster.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry." Drew said with sadness laced in her words. She walked over and wrapped her arms around Danny.

"When did you find this out?" Darnell asked ad Drew released Danny and walked into his arms.

"A couple of days ago," Danny answers saddly. He felt Jamie shake her head and rubbed her back with his free hand. "Can we talk about this another time?" Danny asked, "It's making Jamie badly upset."

"Of course we can sweetie." Drew quickly answers Danny before Darnell could even open his mouth.

"We are going to go to sleep," Danny says, "And Darnell you were the one who raised me. You taught me to never disrespect a woman, and you think I would do that to Jamie? I love her, I would die before that thought even came close to crossing my mind." Danny turned away from them and started walking up the steps of the castle and into their room.

Once they were in the room Danny crossed the white and blue room and came to the bed. He went to place Jamie down onto the bed but she latched onto him. "Sweetie you need to calm down or you will hyperventilate," He says as he placed her on his lap when he sat on the bed. Jamie slowly got her breathing back to normal.

"Let's get you ready for bed," Danny smiles, hoping to see Jamie's intoxicating smile once again. With luck she gives him a smile.

Danny slides off her cloths, leaving her with just her undercloths on. She wasn't scared to let Danny see her body, expecially sense it wasn't the first time he has see her. The two have had their intimate moments before but they have yet to actually complete the bond and with this new threat of him possibly killing her, he was scared to complete the bond. He didn't want to take the chance of her getting killed but soon he knew that he would reach a time where he couldn't push the sexual tension away any more. There will be a day where his dragon forces himself to be in control of Danny's body and he will complete the bond but Danny doesn't want it to be completed like that.

Danny wants to be the one in control when they finish the bond because if his dragon is in control he won't know to pull out and not fertilize her. His dragon will just focus on his mate withering under his body and won't think about the dangers of fertilizing her.

When Danny removes Jamie's cloths he leans in and gives Jamie a small peck on the nose. She does a quite wiggle as she scrunched up her nose. Danny just smiled at her and takes his shirt off him, along with his pants. He is left in his boxers and climbs into bed with his mate.

Once again Jamie latches onto Danny and the two slowly drift to sleep.