Chapter 4

Important Author's Note,

The two characters Erin and Gray do NOT belong to me. They are from one of my favorite shifter book called Tusks. I do have permission from the author to have them in my book. TheoryKierei is the owner of Erin and Gray.

Danny woke up before Jamie the next morning, which was usual. It was usually Jamie getting up, getting a shower and then starting breakfast. He was happy to see her sleep. He slowly gets out of bed and quietly exits the room.

He goes to the kitchen and pours him a cup of apple juice. As he went to take a sip, he hears the door open and running into the kitchen. It sounded like and elephant running threw the house and he smiled to himself as he saw his best friend, Erin run into the kitchen.

"I thought I heard an elephant around here." Danny laughs.

"Shut up," Erin says, "I figured Gray and I could stop by and bother you and little Jamie for a while."

"Jamie is still asleep." Danny says a Gray shows up next to Erin.

"Can we wake her up?" Gray asked.

"Yea come on." Danny says giving a chuckle as the mouse, elephant, and dragon walk to the room.

They see Jamie quietly sleep with the white comforter wrapping her up like a cocoon. A smile was on her face as she slept. A flash of fear flashed threw him as he started to second guess because once Jamie get mad at someone she is mad. Just because of Danny not coming home one night had made her mad at him for two days, no matter how hard he tried to make it up to her.

Erin carried the bucket of cold water as Danny and Gray followed. Danny started to have second thoughts about the prank but was to late to stop as Erin dumped the bucket over her sleeping body.

A/N

Sorry that's it's short I've been really busy with state test coming up and I just wanted to get a chapter posted. I promise the next one will be better.