6 (part 2). We can be heroes

Felicity, Diggle, Thea and Co. arrived back at the bunker. Malcolm had given out orders to everyone and they all sought out to accomplish their assigned tasks. Laurel had to go speak to her father, who was still upset with her, even after having spoken with him yesterday. Malcolm went out to make a phone call. John was going to go on portal with Thea when a sudden noise erupted from behind them.

"What the hell?" John aimed his gun.

Thea had drawn her bow, but dropped it when she realized who had joined them.

Oliver and Nyssa had come in through the ceiling.

"It's okay," Oliver whispered to Nyssa who had pulled out her bow and arrow as well.

"I can exp—

Oliver's words were cut short by a hard punch delivered by John.

"You tried to kill us, man!" He shouted. Ray intervened before he could land another blow.

Nyssa glared at Diggle, but didn't move.

Felicity rushed to the group of men. She too wanted to punch Oliver for all he had done, but she controlled herself.

"It's okay, John." Felicity placed a hand on John's arm to calm him down.

Oliver's eyes went over to Felicity's, instantly softening.

"Felicity," He sighed. It killed him to see the pain in her eyes. It hurt even more knowing that it was all his fault.

"What's going on Ollie?" Thea asked as she stepped towards the group.

Nyssa excused herself silently. She wanted to check out any of her father's usual hideouts.

"Right now the city is in danger and that's our top priority. John, I know you hate me right now and you have every right to, but this isn't about me. I need you out there on the streets looking for anything out of the ordinary. Thea you too. Ray do you think you can come up with something that could counteract the virus as a backup plan? Felicity I need you to find Ra's." Oliver commanded.

John and Thea hit the streets. Ray got to work, but Oliver held Felicity back.

"Are you okay? You know that I would never intentionally hurt any of you right? You have to believe me." He begged.

Felicity stared at him. She wanted to believe him, but she couldn't let him off that easy. Not again.

"I have work to do, Oliver." She pulled away from him.

Oliver sighed.

He should have known that he couldn't smooth things over so easily. He had gone too far this time and had no idea how to make things right. He shifted his focus to saving the town and headed out of the door.

"Dig? Thea? have you found anything?" Oliver asked over the com.

"We have a problem, Ollie." Thea replied.

"What is it?"

"Ra's has released the virus, but he's using his men." Thea answered.

"Reach out to Laurel and Nyssa; let them know to be on the lookout." Oliver ordered.

"Got it,"

Oliver was preparing to take off when he sensed a presence behind him. He spun around quickly and fired an arrow. The man behind him, a member of the league of assassins easily dodged it.

"Ra's Al-Ghul wants you to meet him on the bridge. He says he wants to watch as you see your city die." He stated simply and disappeared.

Oliver didn't bother going after him. He gritted his teeth and took off towards the bridge. It was time to take down Ra's once and for all. He trusted the rest of the team to handle everything else.

...

"I can't find him!" Felicity screamed. She had been trying to find any leads on Ra's, but it was like he had disappeared.

"Hey, you can do this." Ray encouraged.

"How are you coming along?" Felicity nodded towards the computer monitor.

"It's going to take a minute, but I found something that can counteract the virus." Ray informed her.

Felicity was happy to hear the good news. At least the whole city wouldn't be doomed; only Oliver and those he cared about. She knew this nightmare wouldn't be officially over as long as Ra's lived.

"It's going to be okay, Felicity." Ray looked at her briefly before turning his attention back to the screen in front of him.

"I hope so." Felicity went back to her own computer and tried once again to track Ra's location.

The sound of her phone ringing caused her to jump back. She recovered over the scare and answered the phone.

"I don't have much time to talk, but I thought you should know that some officers have their guns aimed at your guy right now. He seems to be fighting someone else, but when it's all over they are prepared to fire. They won't listen to my orders." Lance told her.

Felicity's heart stopped for a moment as his words sunk in. Oliver was going to die. Her Oliver. After everything, she still loved him.

"Thanks," She said and hung up the phone.

"Ray? I need a favor like right away." She panicked.

Ray looked at her and then back in front of him.

"What is it?" He asked. He needed to focus on his current task.

"It's Oliver. They are going to shoot him!"

"I...Felicity, I can't leave. If I don't finish this, then the whole city is doomed. It's one life over the rest of the population. I'm sorry, but I can't help you." Ray told her.

Felicity began shaking her head like a man woman. She'd never get to tell Oliver she loved him again. She couldn't even tell him that she was pregnant. She began to breathe heavily. She looked around and her eyes stopped on Ray's suit. It had been slightly damaged in Nanda Parbat, but it could still fly.

"I have to do something then." Felicity said.

"Felicity, what are you doing?!" Ray questioned as she began to get into his suit.

"It's Oliver, Ray. I cannot let him die." She said and took off. Ray couldn't try to stop her. He had to save the town.

She knew it was risky. She was putting her and her child's life in danger, but what life did they have without Oliver? She flew towards the location Lance had given her. She arrived in time to see Oliver fall back towards the waterfall.

"Oliver!" She screamed as she went after him.

"Please don't be dead," she begged as she lifted him up and carried him to safety.