28. The end

Felicity was placing the last diamond studded earring in her ear when Oliver opened the door. He leaned against the doorway, watching her, being mesmerized by her as if it was his first time seeing her again.

She was wearing a wine colored evening gown and her wedding band set sparkled as the light reflected off of it.

"How'd I get so lucky?" He whispered loud enough for her to her.

"I'm pretty sure you have that bullet riddled laptop to thank for bringing us together." She smiled at him as she reached for her black clutch.

"Too bad it's long gone now." He replied.

"Damn shame too," She remarked as she sat on the ottoman and began to slip into her black heels.

"You're beautiful you know that? Have I said it already?" He asked as he stepped into the room.

She looked up at him and shook her head.

"No actually. You don't compliment me much at all in fact." She titled her head to the side. "You don't look so bad yourself." She stood up and walked over to him.

He wrapped an arm around her back and drew her closer to him.

"Remind me to do it more, then." He whispered before kissing her.

She placed a hand against his chest as she kissed him back.

"Of course, Mr. Queen."

"Are you ready, Mrs. Queen?" He asked as he offered her his arm.

She took it and nodded her head.

Together they walked out of their bedroom and towards the cruise's dining area.

Oliver insisted that they go on a cruise for their honeymoon. Felicity had offered alternatives due to the life changing events that took place the last time he set out on the water. However, he needed to do this. He had to face his fears and with her by his side, he knew he could.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" The waiter asked.

"Water please," Felicity said.

Since she was breast feeding, she refused to take even the smallest sip of alcohol. Sure they'd be away for three days, but she was determined to not give in. Oliver didn't want to be the only one drinking so he ordered water as well.

After the waiter left, Oliver reached over for Felicity's hand.

The silver bracelet dangled from her wrist as he held it up.

"I love you." He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it.

"I love you more." She looked at him with adoring eyes.

"Can you believe we're married now?" Oliver laughed as he looked over the menu.

"Right? It feels like it only happened a few hours ago."

"That's because it did." He gave her a dazzling smile, showing off all of his teeth. It was a smile reserved for her and Olivia only.

Felicity thought back to the moment she walked down the aisle. Quentin had given her away and she swore the older man was crying as they walked hand in hand. Her stomach had been filled with nervous butterflies, but they instantly went away when she spotted Oliver. He looked taken back as if he were seeing her for the first time.

She remembered smiling at him before looking for their daughter who was sitting in Donna's lap. She chocked up a bit. Happy tears though, as they completed the walk.

"I'm the luckiest person in the world." Felicity said as she felt herself getting emotional again.

"Impossible. I already have that title." Oliver caressed her hand with his thumb.

"You were worth the wait. Our family was; I'm just sorry I didn't pull my head out of my ass sooner." He joked hoping to make her feel better.

He didn't want to see her cry, even if they weren't tears stemming from sadness. Tonight, he only wanted her to smile and he wanted to be the one to make that happen.

"It's okay I've forgiven you." She said with a smile that filled Oliver with delight.

Their food had come and gone. Their plates were now empty.

"Mrs. Queen?" He called as he finished the last of his water.

"Yes Mr. Queen?" She'd never get tired of answering to that.

"Can I have this dance?" He stood and held out his hand.

"But there's no mus—

Before she could finish speaking, music began playing. The lights dimmed and a light shined down on the center of the room.

She rolled her eyes at him before placing her hand in his.

The lyrics began to flow around them as they made their way to the floor.

I remember what you wore on the first day

You came into my life and I thought hey, you know this could be something

'Cause everything you do and words you say

You know that it all takes my breath away

Felicity lifted her head from his chest when she heard him singing along. It hadn't been the song they danced to at their reception; it was better. It fit them perfectly. John may have given Oliver the idea, but Oliver would never admit to it.

"Oliver Queen, are you singing?" She smirked.

"Only for you, only for you," He kissed her forehead.

So maybe it's true I can't live without you

And maybe two is better than one

They swayed back in forth in each other's arm. Time no longer mattered; nothing did except each other in that moment.