15. Haunted

Felicity had fallen asleep in one of the guestrooms. She was semi-awake when she felt a warm arm drape around her and the mattress sink at the added weight.

"Oliv-

"Shh," Felicity felt a strong hand cover her mouth. She screamed as loudly as she could, but it was muffled. She tried to move, but he had her slightly pinned down on her side. Her heart started to race and she racked her mind for some way to get out of here. She had to keep her baby safe at all cost.

He lifted his weight off of her and she thought she was free. She was sadly mistaken. With the man's free hand, he pulled her arm roughly so she could get up. She was yanked into a sitting position. He continued to pull her along until she was standing. He had to remove his hand from her mouth in order to tie the rope around her arms and that's when she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"HELP! PLEASE, OLIVER?! CAITLIN?!"

_

Oliver had just dropped his bow and arrow outside the door and was preparing to enter the room when he heard Felicity scream. He wasted no time throwing the door open and rushing inside. To his relief, she was alone and asleep. She must have been having a nightmare he assumed.

"Felicity?" He flicked on the light switch and went over to her side and gently woke her up.

Felicity, still stuck in her nightmare, drew her leg up and kicked. Oliver caught it and placed it back down on the bed.

He shook her just a tad harder hoping she'd wake up.

"Let me go," She pushed him away.

"It's me, it's Oliver." He told her.

Her hands stopped resisting him and her eyes flew open.

"It was just a nightmare. I'm here now." He pulled her up into a sitting position and hugged her close to his body.

"It felt so real. I thought...I thought he had broken in here and was coming after me. Did you get him? Tell me he's gone."

"He is. He's dead." Oliver assured her.

"Good. One last evil person walking the earth." She said with a breath of relief.

She might not have actually been face to face with him. But he was evil all the same. A man that deserved whatever happened to him.

"Let's go to bed." Oliver suggested as he tried to lay her down. She refused and held onto him tighter.

"No. I'm not sleepy. Just hold me, please?" She begged.

"Sure, Felicity. Of course." He said softly. He held her in his arms, hoping that her heart rate would slow to normal and she'd forget about whatever was haunting her.

_

It was nearing time for team Arrow to head back to their town. Caitlin and Barry suggested that they all go out for ice cream to celebrate their victory last night. Thea wasn't up for it; saying that she'd rather sleep in a bit longer. Diggle didn't mind so he, Oliver and Felicity joined half of team Flash.

The gang arrived at The Frozen Spoon and took a seat in the back near a window.

"Well this is fun." Barry said feeling a little nervous sitting next to Caitlin.

"It is..." Felicity laughed awkwardly. She was still a bit unsettled by her nightmare.

"What do you guys want? I'll order." Diggle offered.